Chapter 62: The Painful Scar of the Past

Bulls and the others dashed towards Rocky, preparing their heavy-hitting attacks.

"You will suffer the great price of mocking my pride! Bulls!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Bring it on!" James exclaimed.

"You murderer, I will cut you!" Hiro exclaimed.

"I certainly must impart a valuable lesson to you." Thor said.

"Blue Bolt!"

Rocky clenched his fist and openly blasted his aura towards his four raging opponents.

"Show me everything! Show me the tricks that you're all hiding in your sleeves!"

Bulls and Hiro was the fastest among them and reached Rocky in no time.

"Aerojutsu: Thunderstorm Wind Shear!"

"Ten Pound Bolt Hammer!"

Rocky simply redirected their attacks, causing them to lose balance and fall on the ground.

"Agua Stream... Splash Hit!" James dashed and almost coming out of nowhere, throwing a surprise attack. However, hus attack never bothered Rocky and only made him angrier than before.

Thor punched Rocky straight into his face causing him to step a few feet back.

"Golden Thunder... Iron Smash!"

"How dare you...!" Rocky madly exclaimed. "Thor!"

Hiro picked his katana up and aimed its blade at Rocky's neck.

"Aerojutsu..."

"... Breeze of the North!"

Rocky sensed an incoming danger and dodge unconsciously.

"How did you..." Hiro mumbled

"You little ninja!" Rocky pulled his fist back and threw a quick blinding punch. "Ten Pound Blast Hammer: Mach Punch!"

"Hakyushu..." Bulls dashed as fast as he could and blocked Rocky's punch, saving Hiro from it. "Ten Pound Bolt Hammer!"

Hiro rolled back after his unsuccessful assault.

Rocky kicked Bulls away, he does not even care if his injuries are getting worse than before, "You will end here... all of you!"

"Can't see that!" Bulls exclaimed.

Rocky stood firmly on the ground and dashed with greater power.

"Hundred Pound Blast Hammer!"

Bulls breathed deeply and dashed towards his raging opponent.

"Hundred Pound Bolt Hammer!"

The two of them hit their opponent's face with great intensity. Bulls and Rocky were thrown off their feet and crashed on the ground from where they are standing.

A powerful shockwave pushed Hiro, James, and Thor back, away from the two raging bombs.

"Bulls!" Thor exclaimed.

"Mr. Bulls!" James exclaimed.

"That man..." Hiro tightened his grip with his katana.

Bulls and Rocky rolled away after the blast and sprinted back to each other.

"You are too weak, Bully!"

"Stop mumbling and fight!"

The two of them exchanged punches, they are incredibly powerful that each punch they threw, a gust of wind blow after it.