Chapter 55: The Unexpected Opponent

"Pause. We will first execute this annoying outsider."

The ninjas stopped and stood still, while the ninja beside Bulls gently pulled his katana and raised it above his head.

"You will be sentenced death after attempting to bring danger to our village." Takamasu stated. "Behead him."

The ninja swung his katana down with great accuracy.

However, before the katana could reach Bulls's neck, a loud bang echoed all over the village and throughout the valley.

ZOOOM!!!

"Don't you dare hurt my master!"

A few minutes earlier...

Almost an hour had past, but Bulls was not yet coming back, making James, Thor and Guardian worry.

"Guys, I'm worried about Mr. Bulls." James spoke. "He might be in danger."

"Oi! Silence!" The guard shouted.

"He can do it. I know he can." Thor replied.

"I said silence!"

"You are the one who's yelling!" James furiously yelled back.

"Brother, why are you yelling?" Another ninja came.

"This unwanted visitors of that brat are so loud!"

"Calm down, let them stay there, they would never escape from that steel bars. Let us go to the central, the outsider will be executed soon, everyone should be there."

Thor and James heard of it, they looked at each other with a frown, they cannot believe Bulls failed. Then, the android who was silently waiting also heard it and opened his closed, blue eyes.

"What did you just say?"

"This situation is unfavorable.." Thor whispered. "Unfavorable for you, ninja."

"Hey! You don't have the right to speak, you're just a low class Plains Dweller!" The guard exclaimed.

Guardian glared at him and spoke, "Shut the hell up." He stood up and pulled the chains on his arms outward, tearing it like a string. He held on the bars and pulled them out, tearing it apart, allowing his broad body to escape.

"How did you-"

"We've waited long enough." Guardian lifted the man up and threw him away.

The other ninja pulled his katana and slashed Guardian, only to break it, sending the blade flying away.

"Monster! A monster!"

The ninja ran away, dashing fast through the wind.

"Guardian! Go save him, we'll follow you." James said.

Guardian nodded and opened his thrusters, "They won't succeed." He flew up in the sky on his maximum speed, leaving a trail of white smoke behind.

The ninja dashed left and right very quickly, but his speed is way slower than Guardian when he's flying.

"Target Pulse."

Guardian tries to take the ninja down but it was way too agile.

Not long after, they reached the execution grounds.

"Monster!" The ninja exclaimed, warning everyone he passed by.

ZOOOM!!!

Guardian crashed on a hut, sending the broken debris flying away. "Don't you dare try to hurt my master!" Guardian said as he stood back up.