Chapter 47: To the Hidden Village

On their way to the village, Bulls felt someone was lifting him.

"What's going on?" He mumbled.

"Jims sent you to sleep." Thor replied.

"It's James."

"But Guardian needs our help!"

Thor put him back on the ground, "Do you trust him?"

"I do."

Thor continued to trek through the jungle, "If you do, you will trust him with all your soul. He will come back."

Bulls followed them and cleared his mind, "Yeah, he can do this. I believe in him."

"That's it! Calm yourself. He can do this." Jessica added.

"Thanks, guys." Bulls replied.

"Wait, I've been thinking about this for a while and I need an answer to give me peace of mind. What you doing here in this land. It's quite obvious that the two of you aren't from this country. So tell us, what are you up to, guys?" James curiously asked.

"Okay, I'll answer question so listen carefully." Bulls started. "Thor and I are from Haiba and we've been traveling from one country to another to reach our destination. The reason, we still can't tell you, but I know that you know that we are trustworthy, right?"

"Okay." James looked at Bulls in the eye and peeked through his soul. He looked for any darkness from inside of him, but he failed. All he found is courage, determination, love and passion. He did the same to Thor and Jessica and found them all clear.

"Now, I believe that you're trustworthy." James said.

They continued to walk when James suddenly paused again.

"Wait, guys, it's not that I don't trust you, I do trust you but to protect my tribe I should know you better." James said. "We haven't been formally introduced to each other. Let me begin. My full name was Juan Miguel el Clan, James Gonzales Diaz, protector of our tribe and user of the Heart of the Sea and the King Neptune's Trident.

Jessica was confused but she ignored it once more as it might just be a coincidence.

Thor stepped forward and proudly introduced himself, "This man in front of you is s man of greatness, pride, bravery and honor. I am Thor Odinson, God of Thunder and Lightning, Prince of Asgard. I can wield and use the power of thunder as a weapon."

Bulls smiled and waved, "Hello everyone, my name is Richard Armstrong a farmer from Haiba. I don't know how to explain this to you... ah, okay to make things shorter, I am a walking atom bomb. I can product heat and absorb electricity."

Jessica fixed her long hair and introduced herself, "Hi! Everyone in her might know that I'm an actress and Archie's former... partner. Sometimes my name is Cristine, sometimes Mary, most of the time its Jessica, but my real name is Lily..." She breathed deeply.

"Diaz. Daughter of Linda San Jose-Gonzales and Gero Diaz."

"What? Can you please say that again?" James stepped closer to her.

"My parents' name were Linda San Jose-Gonzales and Gero Diaz."

"What's your father's full name?" James asked.

"I don't quite remember his full name since I never met him before. She left me and my mom when I was just a baby. However, if I will hear it again, I'll know it."

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, never mind."

"Why? What is it?" Bulls asked.

"No, forget about it, you won't believe me."