Chapter 66: Pompous Head

A week later...

"Where are we going?" Grace asked.

"We'll tell you later. Just wait for a bit." Rocky said.

"Are you sure about this, Rocks?" Bulls asked.

"Of course I am."

After ten whole minutes of walking through the corn farm, they have reached an open clearing at the middle of the farm lands.

"Okay. It has been a week since you came here in our town and we became good friends." Rocky started. "So, we decided..."

"You only decided it by yourself." Bulls interrupted.

"Shhh!" Rocky silenced Bulls. "We decided to show you our place, the place where I met this little, genius fella." Rocky pointed at the distance, at the highest peak in the farm, the Apple Hill.

"Up there! The Apple Hill!"

"Woah!" Grace was amazed.

Up above the hill lies a huge apple tree.

"Let's go?" Bulls asked.

"Let's go!" Rocky and Grace exclaimed.

The three of them ran up hill, Rocky went first followed by Grace and lastly, Bulls.

"This is amazing!" Grace stared at the magnificent view of the whole village of Tora Tora. "This is the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen."

"And in this place, we will form our greatest team!" Rocky exclaimed, faising his hands up high.

"Sounds cool and not at the same time." Bulls spoke, swinging the wooden swing he is riding on.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Grace exclaimed.

"Hands in!" Rocky exclaimed, placing his hand in front of him.

Grace placed his hand above Rocky's and smiled.

"Bulls! Come on!" Grace invited. "Wanna join the team?"

"I will only join you if you will give it a cool name."

"Cool name?" Rocky asked.

"Farmbusters! Turkey slayers! Slaying Hillsmen!" Grace exclaimed.

"Slaying Hill Turkey Busters!" Rocky exclaimed.

"What about..." Bulls jumped out of the swing and smacked his hand into theirs. "Apple Hill Busters!"

"Sounds cool!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Nice one, Bully!" Grace exclaimed.

"That sucks, don't call me Bully, Grace, it doesn't suit you." Bulls frankly said.

"Really?!" Grace asked in a teary voice.

"Just call me by my name and that makes me feel special."

"O-Okay."

"Apple Hill Buster..." Rocky started.

"Go!"

"This is fun." Grace thought as he secretly stared at Bulls who was plucking some grass on his pants.

"Okay, Haiba!" Rocky exclaimed. "The Apple Hill is exclusive to these people in front of you! Rocky, Grace, and Bulls!"

"Oh, Rocks, your being crazy." Bulls embarrassedly covered his face.

"Understood?!"

...

The following days, the three of them played and explored the who village, tirelessly riding donkeys, milking cows, playing with ducks, dancing in the rain, wallowing in the mud, only the three of them.