Better off dead chapter 29

(A/N: sorry its a shorter update than usual but hey its a special one and i wouldn't recommend reading this somewhere your parents/friends/innocent siblings/goldfish could see your screen because you know they probably would disapprove if you get my hint.)

Gerard's POV

Guiding my hands up and down his now bare chest I leaned up from the kiss.

"Fuck me..." I whispered, leaning back down right next to his ear, sucking on the skin on his neck.

"Thank fuck you said that." He panted, sitting up from under me and kissing me back with more desperation.

"Shit! We have to be quick didn't Mikey say he was coming back today to see how you were?" He breathed, fumbling with my belt.

"Even better... Fuck me fast..." I half whimpered half giggled, scrambling to get my clothes off and wondering where all this sexy confidence came from.

"Fuck... You're so fucking hard babe..." He groaned, both of us now completely undressed and on the bed, slightly nervous and full of eccentric sexual confidence.

I know how hard I am you dick, you've been palming me since the movie theatre.

I don't even want fucking prep, I just want him.

Grabbing the lube from the nightstand and sitting on the edge of the bed, he squirted it into his palm as it watched him rub it over his dick.

Oh right. Don't just stand there being awkward and lanky as fuck and do something.

"Come here Gee... Are you okay? Are you ready? We don't have to do anything if you don't want t-" I cut off his rambling with a gentle kiss as I sat beside him.

"I'm fine Frank, trust me, this is what I want and I'm ready as long as you are?" I questioned, as he smiled, pulling up by the hips and placing me in front of him.

Kneeling and placing each leg either side of him, I placed a slow kiss to the side of his neck as he lined himself up.

"No prep baby? Somebody wants this bad..." He half laughed, as I smiled slightly at his comment.

Waves of pleasure shot through my body, hitting my prostate every time I sank down onto him. Slowly, I knelt up and then all the way back down to the base, rocking my hips in time with his now needy thrusts.

"So fucking tight..." He panted, one hand in mine for balance the other tugging at my hair, earning moans from yours truly.

"Shit..." I moaned, tugging at his hair and neck as he pulled me down further by my hips.

Pushing him back so that he was lay down and I was practically sat on him, I grabbed his hands and placed them either side of his body, slowly rotating my hips around him.

Moving faster, I felt myself get closer with each of his desperate thrusts sending shocks of euphoria to my brain. Tilting my head back and letting out a moan, I felt franks hand wrap around my dick and pump slowly.

Pumping faster, I found it harder to keep in time with his hand as I felt him come undone inside of me. Hearing him practically scream my name sent me over the edge as I came into his hand, feelings of pure euphoria pulsing through my body as I lay down beside him on the bed.

"Jesus fucking Christ that was amazing..." I panted, facing him as he looked up at me and smiled.

"I know... We should so that more often..." He laughed, but I could feel how sincere he was being.

"I love you Gerard..."

"I love you too Frank..."