20

-"It's fucking ridiculous, this whole thing

-"It's fucking ridiculous, this whole thing. So fucking ridiculous. All because of one man, how crazy isn't that."
_________________________________________

BIANCA'S POV

After that hefty period of constant shelling, terrifying and shaking us all, it all soon stopped. I leaned back on the wall of the foxhole, trying to collect myself. Trying to breathe. I placed my hands over my head as the ringing in my ear was still loud.

"Reaper?" Lipton asked as he looked over seeing me still cover my head.

"You okay?" He asked as he moved over, pulling my arms away from my head.

"You're okay, Reaper. You're okay. It's over." He said and I nodded slowly as I looked over at him.

"You're good, you're okay." He said again and I nodded.

"I'm okay." I said and he nodded.

"Of course you are, you are the Reaper. You are always okay." He said and I nodded, gathering myself. He as right. I was the fucking Reaper and I was always fucking fine. I took a deep breath and he nodded slowly.

"Alright, come on." I said as we got out of our foxhole. We needed to make sure that everyone else was alright, that no one got hit.

"Stay in your foxholes, stay in your foxholes." I said loudly as we moved through the foxholes.

"Stay down! Stay down!" Compton said loudly. We hopped down in a foxhole to get cover in case the krauts were planning to march through here or hit us with another attack.

"Help!" I heard a familiar voice say making us all look over.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Help! Anyone there!?" The voice said and I recognised it immediately, we quickly crawled out of the foxhole again and got moving.

"Anyone there!?" He shouted as we arrived to a foxhole covered by a big ass tree. Holy crap.

"Who's that?" Lipton asked.

"It's Heffron." I said as we began to move away the big and heavy branches to get him out.

"Lipton! Reaper! Get me out of here!" He screamed and we created a hole in between the branches so he could get out.

"Come on, Heff, come on." I said as I grabbed a hold of his arm.

"We got you." Lipton said as he helped him out.