rise! Donnie x demonoid reader

A New Alliance

The neon lights of New York City cast a kaleidoscope of colors across the wet streets, reflecting the vibrant chaos of the city above. Deep beneath the surface, in the lair of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Donatello was hunched over his workbench, his mind a whirlwind of calculations and blueprints. The hum of machinery was his symphony, the soft glow of his numerous screens his only illumination.

"Hey, Donnie, you coming out tonight? We could use your tech skills on this one," Leonardo's voice echoed from the main room.

Donatello barely lifted his gaze, his focus locked onto a particularly challenging piece of tech. "I'll catch up, Leo. Just need to finish calibrating this new drone. It’s vital for our surveillance ops."

"Alright, but don’t take too long. We need all hands on deck," Leo replied, heading out with the rest of the team.

Donatello sighed, adjusting his goggles. The intricate wiring of the drone demanded all his attention. He was the brains of the operation, always inventing, always thinking ahead. But sometimes, he felt like he was missing something, a connection perhaps, that his brothers seemed to have with ease.

As he tweaked the final circuits, an alert flashed across his main screen. Intrusion detected in the lower tunnels. Intrigued, Donnie switched to the security feed. The grainy footage revealed a figure moving with eerie grace, cloaked in shadows.

"A demonoid yokai?" Donnie whispered to himself. He had read about them in Splinter's old scrolls, creatures of power and mystery. But what was one doing here?

Grabbing his bo staff and a few gadgets, Donatello made his way to the lower tunnels. His curiosity was piqued, and his instincts told him this was not an ordinary encounter.

***

You moved through the tunnels with purpose, your demonoid senses heightened in the dim light. You were searching for something, someone who could help you. The recent disturbances in the yokai world had forced you out of hiding, leading you to the rumored protectors of the city— the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Your dark robes fluttered as you advanced, your sharp eyes scanning for any sign of the lair. Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you, a soft whirring of machinery barely audible to human ears. You turned swiftly, your claws ready to strike.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there," a voice called out. Donatello stepped into view, his bo staff raised defensively. "I’m not here to fight. I just want to talk."

You eyed him warily. "A turtle. Interesting. What do you want?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Donnie replied, lowering his staff. "You’re a demonoid yokai, right? What brings you to our tunnels?"

You hesitated, then decided to take a chance. "I need your help. There’s a threat in the yokai world, and it’s starting to spill over into the human realm. I heard you and your brothers fight for both."

Donnie’s curiosity deepened. "Alright, let’s hear it. But first, what’s your name?"

You stepped closer, the dim light catching your features. "Y/N. And you are?"

"Donatello," he said with a nod. "Come on, let’s get to the lair. We’ll talk more there."

***

Back in the lair, the other turtles had returned, and the atmosphere was charged with a mix of excitement and tension. You stood in the center of the room, explaining the situation to the four brothers and Splinter, who listened intently.

"There’s a powerful entity known as Kurokai," you began, your voice steady. "He’s been amassing power, enslaving lesser yokai and humans alike. His goal is to break the barrier between our worlds and rule both."