Rise turtles x diabetic! reader

New York City was teeming with life as usual, the hustle and bustle of the streets creating a symphony of sounds. You had always loved the energy of the city, but today, you felt a little more on edge than usual. Your diabetes had been acting up, and despite your best efforts to manage it, you were feeling the effects.

You made your way through the crowded streets, clutching your bag tightly. Inside, you carried everything you needed to monitor your blood sugar levels and administer insulin if necessary. The weight of the bag was a constant reminder of the care you needed to take to manage your condition.

As you reached the entrance to a familiar alleyway, you felt a sense of relief wash over you. This alley led to a hidden manhole cover, and beneath it was the lair of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles—your sanctuary and the home of the four brothers who had stolen your heart.

You lifted the manhole cover and climbed down the ladder, your heart beating faster with each step. You were eager to see Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, whose support and love had made managing your diabetes a little easier.

As you reached the bottom, you were greeted by the familiar sight of the Turtles' lair. It was a unique blend of high-tech gadgets and cozy living spaces, reflecting the personalities of its inhabitants.

"Y/N!" Michelangelo's cheerful voice echoed through the lair as he spotted you. He bounded over with his usual exuberance, wrapping you in a warm hug. "Dude, it's so good to see you!"

You smiled, feeling a wave of affection for the youngest Turtle. "It's good to see you too, Mikey."

The other Turtles quickly joined you. Leonardo's calm presence was a reassuring balm, while Donatello's inquisitive mind was already working to check on your health. Raphael, ever the protective one, stood a little apart, his eyes scanning you for any signs of distress.

"How are you feeling?" Donnie asked, his concern evident in his voice.

You sighed, grateful for their attention. "A bit tired, to be honest. My blood sugar's been all over the place today."

Leonardo placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Do you need anything? We can help you check your levels if you want."

You nodded, appreciating their support. "That would be great. Thanks, guys."

You moved to a nearby table, where Donnie had already set up your testing kit. As you checked your blood sugar levels, the Turtles watched attentively. It was a routine they had all become familiar with, and their understanding made you feel less alone in managing your condition.

"Looks like I'm a bit low," you said, showing them the reading.

Mikey immediately sprang into action, rummaging through the kitchen to find something for you to eat. He returned with a banana and a small carton of juice. "Here, this should help."

You took the offered snacks, feeling a surge of gratitude. "Thanks, Mikey."

As you ate, the Turtles kept you company, their presence a comforting reminder that you didn't have to face this alone. After a while, your blood sugar levels began to stabilize, and you felt your energy returning.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" you asked, eager to shift the focus away from your health.

Leo grinned, his blue eyes sparkling with excitement. "We've been working on some new training routines. Want to join us?"

You nodded eagerly. "I'd love to."

Training with the Turtles was always a highlight of your time with them. Not only did it help keep you physically fit, but it also gave you a chance to bond with them in a way that was both challenging and fun.