2007 Leo x Teen detective reader requested

In the dense, emerald jungles of Central America, the only sounds were the whispering of leaves and the distant calls of exotic birds. Leo, the leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, moved silently through the underbrush, his senses alert and his mind focused. He had come to this remote part of the world for training and self-discovery, but today, something was different. He felt an odd presence nearby, something—or someone—was watching him.

Meanwhile, not too far away, a young detective named (Y/N) was on a mission of her own. (Y/N), known for her keen intellect and knack for debunking myths, had been traveling the world, unraveling the secrets behind local legends and mysteries. Her latest lead had brought her to these very jungles, following the whispers of a mysterious creature—a humanoid figure with the agility of a ninja and the appearance of a turtle.

With her camera at the ready, (Y/N) had spent the last few days tracking what she initially thought was another local myth. But she soon realized there was something tangible to this legend. She had caught glimpses of Leo moving through the trees and had taken a few clear shots. Determined to get to the bottom of this mystery, she set up her equipment and prepared to confront the creature.

Leo, ever vigilant, finally spotted the young detective. Perched high in a tree, he observed her setting up a camera trap. She was not like any threat he had faced before—there was no malice in her actions, only curiosity and determination. Deciding it was time to reveal himself, Leo leaped gracefully from the tree and landed softly a few feet away from her.

(Y/N) jumped at the sudden movement, her hand instinctively going to her camera. She snapped a few quick photos before her eyes adjusted and she saw the figure standing before her. He was unlike anything she had ever seen—a tall, muscular turtle with a blue bandana and a pair of katanas strapped to his back.

"Who are you?" (Y/N) demanded, her voice steady despite her racing heart.

"I could ask you the same thing," Leo replied calmly, his eyes narrowing slightly. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm (Y/N)," she said, lowering her camera but keeping it ready. "I'm a detective, and I investigate myths and legends. I've been tracking you for days. What are you?"

Leo hesitated for a moment before answering. "My name is Leonardo, but you can call me Leo. I'm one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm here for training and to find myself."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise. "So, the legends are true. You really do exist. I have to admit, I wasn't entirely sure."

Leo nodded. "We do. But our existence is meant to be a secret. Why are you so interested in us?"

"Because it's my job," (Y/N) said simply. "I uncover the truth behind myths and legends. People have a right to know what's real and what's not."

Leo frowned. "And what do you plan to do with those photos?"

(Y/N) hesitated, then smirked. "I was thinking of posting them on my social media accounts. I have a lot of followers who would love to see proof of your existence."

Leo's eyes widened in alarm. "You can't do that. Our lives depend on staying hidden."

"Then give me a reason not to," (Y/N) challenged, her smirk widening. "Maybe you could... persuade me?"

Leo took a step forward, his expression serious. "I can't let you expose us. But I also don't want to hurt you. What will it take to make you delete those photos?"

(Y/N) tilted her head, considering. "How about a deal? You answer my questions and help me with my investigation, and I'll think about it."

Leo sighed, realizing he didn't have much of a choice. "Alright. But you have to promise not to reveal our existence."