2003! Leo x on period! ticklish! reader

A Hero's Comfort

In the bustling city of New York, hidden beneath its crowded streets and towering skyscrapers, an intricate labyrinth of sewers and tunnels serves as the home to four extraordinary brothers. These are no ordinary siblings; they are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, each gifted in the art of ninjutsu and uniquely distinct in personality. Among them, Leonardo, or Leo, the disciplined and focused leader, stands out with his dedication and calm demeanor. His katana blades are as sharp as his mind, and his heart is always in the right place.

One evening, as rain poured down relentlessly on the city above, you found yourself in the Turtles' lair, a cozy yet well-equipped haven hidden from the world. You had known the Turtles for some time, their secret lives and your unique bond with Leo making your friendship with them unlike any other. However, tonight was different. You were in pain, both physically and emotionally, and the dull ache in your abdomen from your period was making everything worse.

Leo had noticed your discomfort almost immediately. His keen eyes and attentive nature rarely missed anything, especially when it came to you. He approached you cautiously, his blue mask barely concealing the worry etched across his face.

"Hey," he said softly, sitting down beside you on the battered old couch. "You don't look so good. Is everything alright?"

You managed a weak smile, trying to hide the tears that threatened to spill. "It's just...that time of the month, you know? And it's hitting me hard today. I feel so useless and miserable."

Leo's expression softened even more. "I'm sorry you're feeling like this. Is there anything I can do to help?"

You shook your head, feeling a mix of frustration and gratitude. "I don't know, Leo. I just hate feeling like this. It's like my body is betraying me."

Leo nodded, understanding more than you might have expected. "I may not know exactly what you're going through, but I want to help in any way I can. How about we try to distract you for a bit? Maybe watch a movie or something?"

You appreciated his effort, but the pain and discomfort made it hard to muster enthusiasm for anything. "I guess we could try," you replied, though your voice lacked conviction.

As Leo got up to fetch a movie, you couldn't help but notice how his presence alone made you feel slightly better. There was something about his calm, steady demeanor that always put you at ease. He returned with a DVD, his choice showing that he knew your tastes well.

As the movie started, you tried to focus on the screen, but the cramps were relentless. You shifted uncomfortably, wishing for a distraction that could truly take your mind off the pain. Leo glanced over, concern evident in his eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked gently. "You don't seem very comfortable."

You sighed, feeling a tear escape despite your efforts to hold it back. "I'm sorry, Leo. I'm trying, but it just hurts so much. I wish I could just escape this feeling."

Without hesitation, Leo moved closer, his presence a comforting shield against your pain. "You don't have to apologize," he said softly. "It's okay to feel how you're feeling. I'm here for you."

His words, combined with his proximity, made you feel a warmth in your heart, even as your body ached. There was something about the way Leo always seemed to know what to say, how to make you feel valued and understood, that made your connection with him special.

As the movie played on, Leo hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "You know, sometimes when I'm really stressed or in pain, I find that laughter can help a lot. Even if it's just a little bit. Do you think that might help?"