Memory 30

~1981 September 30th~

{Elias}

   I kept my sister close against myself, glaring at Flynn, and his friends. I took her hand, and started walking towards the park, where I was supposed to meet Micheal, just hoping they hadn’t seen us. I was wrong. “Elijah~” I held Staci’s hand tighter, and walked faster. She glanced behind us of course, looking towards Flynn. I suddenly felt her get yanked away from me. I felt something snap, pulled out my switchblade, and turned to look at him, my knife against his throat. He froze, staring down at me, caught off guard. I didn’t care that he was taller than me, stronger than me, that he was Elijah’s ex-boyfriend, he had our damn sister. “Get off her.” I growled, narrowing my eyes. He let Staci go, stepping back, and Staci quickly hid behind me. “Oh, mouse, don’t be like that.” He smiled at me with a fake friendly smile, his eyes threatening me. “I just wanted to say hi, you’ve been avoiding me lately, and it makes me so so sad.” He fake pouted, then snickered, unable to keep a straight face. I kept my switchblade out. I should have slit his throat when I had the chance. 

   “C’mon, Staci, we’re leaving.” I turned to leave, but felt my arm get grabbed. That same roughness, that same hard touch, before I could react, I felt him suddenly pulled off me. I picked up my sister, and looked towards Flynn and his entourage, and Micheal? Flynn was on the ground, glaring up at Micheal, who just towered over him. “I’m pretty sure he’s not interested.” Micheal said, glaring down at him. Jordan came over to me, with a worried expression on their face. “Are you okay, Elijah..?” I held my sister tighter, and nodded a bit. I noticed Flynn trying to get up, but before he did, Fredrick stepped down on his chest, repinning him. “Going somewhere?” He smiled down at him. Simon stood next to him, his arms crossed. Micheal smiled, and looked toward Flynn’s entourage. “You’re all dismissed, unless you want him to crush his ribs?” Flynn’s friends didn’t move at first. Micheal raised an eyebrow, and smirked. “Oh, I’m not bluffing.” Flynn suddenly started gasping for air, and I realized Fredrick was adding pressure to his chest.

   Flynn’s friends helped Flynn up quickly, and started heading the other way. Micheal sighed, and he, Fredrick, and Simon turned their attention to me and Staci. “Who wants Ice cream?” Simon asked, cheerfully.

)Memory 30: Finished(