Prologue

Powering.On…

Loading…

Loading…

Downloading…

Download.Finished.

Processing…

Processing…

Processing…

Processing.Finished.

New.Data.Acquired…

Updating…

Updating…

Updating.Finished.

New.Data.Added…

New.Data.Processing…

Processing.Finished.

Adjusting…

Adjusting…

Adjusting…

Adjusting.Finished.

Going.Through.Memory…

Fixing.Memory…

Adjusting.Memory…

Experiencing…

Experiencing…

Experiencing…

#########################

   “Eli!!!!” I quickly looked up from my little mulch tower, and over at Mikey running over to me. I smiled, and got up, wiping my hands off. “Mikey!!!!”

~January 27th~

   He quickly ran up to me, and hugged me tightly. “I got some candy that we can share!!!” He smiled at me, offering me a lollipop.

~1973~

   I looked down at the candy, and shook my head no. Mama was making dinner at home, and Dad would get mad at me if I had any candy. Mikey looked at me confused. “Aw- Why not?” “I can’t, Mama is making dinner at home-!” He looked down at the candy, shrugged, and put it into his pocket again. “Oh, okay-” I quickly grabbed his hand, and ran over to the playground, running up the stairs, and to the slide. He looked down the slide, then quickly around. “Eli, I don’t like heights-.” He mumbled. I looked at him, and held his hand tighter. “We can go down the slide together!!!” I smiled. He looked at me, nervous, but then nodded. “O-Okay-” He mumbled. I pulled him over to the slide, and slid down, with him beside me. He held onto my arm tightly the entire way down, and I held onto him a bit back.

)Memory One Finished(