Part 25

So during dinner tonight my dad was swearing his head off because cheese from a pizza he made was on the oven and he kept sighing and saying it smelled bad and I just like whatever you can't control certain things... and I literally had to say to my mom "can we just have a normal dinner without dad losing his shit?" And she sighed and just held my hand. 

I mean every time he's home with me I hear him call people assholes, idiots, dumbasses, or worse. I hate the fact that he has to talk shit about every person he meets or doesn't like.... 

He's been doing this my whole life and he's hid it when I was little since he didn't want to me to hear him swear and now that I'm 18 he doesn't care and swears Infront of me. 

I don't care because I've heard worse at my high school especially with high school girls ugh I hate the mean and petty high school girls who threaten their friends when do one little slip up it drives me nuts and I'm so glad to be away from that now. 

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense I just needed to vent.... 

My dad doesn't understand my anxiety he says "oh you're doing it to yourself" I hate it when he says that because I can't Control what my anxiety does!