Part 3

last year 2023 was an emotional roller coaster for me alot of things happened for instance in december my grandmother hurt her foot and ended up in the hospital for a night because of it. and I suffered from bad anxiety and depression and I struggled to eat. my favorite teacher that ive known since middle school quit since she worked at my high school. and my moms best friend whos like an aunt to me had to get surgery on her galbladder so that was hard for me to deal with. I really struggled with my mental health that year. and i didnt go to school for 4 months because of how bad my anxiety was. 

I was close to an ED that year too I was losing weight fast and my mom was getting worried about the amount of weight I was losing. its not like I could not keep anything down I just flat out refused to eat because if I did I thought something bad would happen. 

I had no one to help me through it all....... I was alone which was the worst part of it all I have no GF or BF im all alone. 

I felt worthless and stupid and depressed and I wanted to die I would constantly say "just kill me now" multiple times a day. 

This year I am doing much better than I was im eating again and gained a little more weight and getting over some of my fears.