Imagine #43 (Ramin Karimloo)

I hugged Ramin from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder while he wasn't looking. 

"We meet again, Valjean," I smiled, quoting one of the famous lyrics from Les Misérables.

He glanced down at the sound of my voice and smirked. 

"It seems so," he replied playfully. "Although, I must admit, I am much happier to see you than Javert."

"That's good to know," I chuckled, pressing a kiss on his cheek. "For an old man, you are very handsome."

Ramin laughed and shifted so that he was hugging me from behind instead.

"I appreciate the compliment, mademoiselle," he replied in a flirtatious tone. "But I'm afraid your beauty is far more superior than mine."

"Oh, please," I waved him off. "I'm anything but beautiful."

He suddenly turned me around to face him and looked me straight in the eye. 

"You are beautiful," he said firmly. "Do not ever say bad things about yourself, whether I'm around or not. I won't allow it."

I was somewhat shocked by his tone, but I quickly nodded in agreement. 

"Sorry," I whispered.

Ramin kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek with his thumb. 

"You don't have to apologize," he murmured. "I only want for you to understand how amazing you are. It's why I married you in the first place."

I smiled softly at him and nuzzled my face into his chest. 

"I really don't know what I'd do without you, my Angel," I whispered. "I love you so much."

He set his chin on my head and perfectly molded our bodies together. 

"I love you, too," he said back. "And I'm not going anywhere, Ave. I promise."

"Thank God."