One-Shot #20 (Ramin Karimloo)

I sat on the edge of the stage and enjoyed the peaceful silence filling the room. 

It had been a hectic day of performing as an understudy for Sierra in the role of Christine, and I was relieved that it was all over for now.

Rubbing my eyes tiredly, I moved to get off the stage, but was stopped when I heard a slight noise behind me. 

I turned my head and looked over my shoulder, surprised when I saw Ramin standing in the shadows. 

If he hadn't been wearing his white mask or the crisp, white shirt, he would've easily blended in with his surroundings.

"Ramin," I said while standing up and straightening out my shirt. "Why are you still dressed up? We should be getting back to the hotel by now."

"I know that," he replied nonchalantly. "But first, there's something I want to do with you."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

"Okay."

Ramin then walked forward and took both of my hands in his, taking us to the center of the stage. 

His expression was the perfect picture of calm when I stopped directly in front of him, and a small smile appeared on his lips. 

"What are we doing?" I asked, my quivering voice giving away my nerves.

He placed a reassuring kiss on my forehead and said, "Don't worry, love. There's nothing to be anxious about. I only want to sing with you."

"Me?" I pointed at myself. "Why me?"

"Because you are my Christine," Ramin replied softly. "I've wanted to do this ever since I first heard you sing."

"I thought Sierra was your Christine," I said in confusion.

"She is," he nodded. "But only on stage. When I'm off, you are my Angel of Music."

Touched, I put my hand on my chest and took a deep breath to steady myself. 

"You sure have a way with your words, Mr. Karimloo," I blushed.

"I save it all for you, darling," Ramin charmingly winked while brushing a lock of hair out of my face. "Now, what would you like to sing? You can pick any song you'd like."

I bit my lip in thought. 

Then, after a few moments, I said, "'Beneath a Moonless Sky'."

"Good choice," he smiled. "Do you know all the lyrics, or will you need me to guide you through it?"

"No," I shook my head. "I can do it."

"Alright," Ramin nodded. "Let's begin."

We both took deep breaths and started:

When we finished, our faces were mere inches from each other, and the desire to kiss him became stronger with every passing second. 

Ramin beat me to it, however, and locked our lips together for a passionate kiss. 

The cold mask brushed against my skin, but I could care less about it.

I ran my hands along his chest and deepened it further, lifting my leg up behind me in pure bliss. 

Eventually, though, he pulled away from me, and I felt empty without his embrace. 

His beautiful smile warmed my heart as he said, "Brava, my Angel."

"Thanks," I whispered, shyly hiding my face in his chest.

Ramin chuckled and rested his chin on the top of my head, holding my body close to his once again.