Imagine #59 (Ramin Karimloo)

I came home from work and quickly noticed an advertisement that was taped to the refrigerator. 

I stepped closer to see what it said, and when I did, I cheered loudly.

"You got the part!" I exclaimed to the empty kitchen, knowing full well that Ramin was nearby. 

Sure enough, he peeked out from the hallway and smiled widely at my joy.

"Was there any doubt?" he smirked while walking over to me.

I raised my eyebrow at his tone and said, "You've grown quite arrogant, I see. That won't be a good look for you in the future."

"Arrogant, you say?" Ramin questioned playfully. "That's quite an accusation, my dear."

I could tell he was being flirtatious with me, so I tried to hold my blush back as he regarded me with his hypnotizing brown eyes. 

"I am merely observing what I see."

When I said this, he was only a few inches away from me, and his charming gaze was working in full force. 

"And do you like what you see?" he asked, his voice taking on a seductive tone.

I knew I was losing, but I remained stubborn in my statement. 

"You're...okay," I shrugged nonchalantly.

With a smile, Ramin leaned down and nuzzled his nose into my hair, which was my biggest weakness with him. 

"Come on, Ave," he whispered. "Stop being stubborn and kiss me already."

"No."

I heard him chuckle quietly to himself, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"Fine. You give me no choice."

I then sucked in a breath when he kissed my forehead ever so gently, tickling my skin with his thick beard. 

He was obviously teasing me until I surrendered to his relentless charm, but I refused to give in.

"This is not working," I shook my head.

"I think it is," Ramin said while moving his lips down to the bridge of my nose. "You're trembling."

I inwardly chided myself for acting like such a moron, but I couldn't hold in the small sigh that escaped my lips. 

Damn it! I yelled in thought.

Ramin noticed my reaction, and he pulled back to look at me. 

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" he asked with a knowing smirk.

"Yes," I breathed.

He quickly took my hand and whisked me off to the dream realm.