Imagine #2 (Ramin Karimloo)

I was sitting next to Ramin while he was getting interviewed for his debut in Les Misérables

He was mostly doing the talking, and I would chime in every once in a while if the interviewer had a question for me. 

The woman, who's name was Sarah, could clearly see that I was a shy person, so she was kind enough to keep her attention off of me as much as possible.

Eventually, though, she turned to me and asked, "What's it like being married to the 'Phantom'? Is he constantly trying to seduce you with his voice?"

I laughed and said, "Oh yeah. I'm always expecting that certain white mask to pop up in any mirror that I see."

He chuckled quietly and took my hand in his. 

"I could probably pull a few strings."

"You stalk me enough as it is already," I replied playfully, glancing at him. "I don't need a ghost following me everywhere I go."

Ramin feigned offense and asked, "You don't want your Angel of Music nearby? Alright, I get it." 

He stood up to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down onto the sofa. 

"Such a drama queen," I rolled my eyes. "You and Erik have so much in common."

He smirked and kissed my cheek sweetly. 

"That's why I got the role."

I shook my head at Ramin's quirky statement, and he wrapped his muscular arm around my waist to pull me closer to his side. 

It was impossible to not fall in love with him, and I could feel myself melting in his warm, secure embrace. 

He truly was my "Angel of Music".