Imagine #8 (Ramin Karimloo)

I was working on a drawing of the day outside while Ramin was laying across from me on the sofa, watching me. 

I would glance up at him every few moments, and then I'd go back to drawing. 

His soft smile gave me goosebumps whenever we locked eyes, and my heart started to race in my chest.

To distract myself, I smirked at him and said, "You look like Rose from that scene in Titanic when Jack is drawing a portrait of her."

Ramin laughed out loud. 

"Are you drawing me like one of his 'French girls'?"

"No," I chuckled. "My hands would be shaking too much because of your handsome face."

He smirked and sat up on the sofa. 

"Handsome, huh?"

"Very," I replied, putting emphasis on the word.

"Would you still love me even if I was horribly disfigured, like the Phantom?" he questioned.

"Absolutely," I nodded. "It's all about the beauty underneath, not the appearance."

Ramin smiled at my reference to one of the songs in Love Never Dies, and he gestured for me to sit with him. 

I obliged and set my drawing down, then made my way over to him. 

He pulled me down onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me close to him. 

Our faces were only inches away from each other, and his hands were gently caressing my back. 

"Say you want me with you here, beside you; Anywhere you go, let me go too; That's all I ask of you."

My heart skipped at the familiar words from "All I Ask of You", and I leaned my forehead on his to show my affection. 

I was too shy to sing on my own, but he understood that, so he didn't judge me for it. 

Ramin kissed me ever so softly and cupped the back of my head. 

"I love you, my Angel," he murmured against my lips.

"I love you more."