Ciara

Warnings: death and trauma

Her brother and her was in foster care for most of her childhood, she very rarely had a place that truly felt like home.

Ciara woke to the sound of an alarm, fire spread everywhere, her torso was scarred but she was more focused on Kiran's injuries.

They ran away, not wanting to go into another foster home, the two often stole to get by, usually targeting wealthier looking people.
She was caught on cameras on one of her attempts, because the police were out looking for her they decided to try and hide away for a while.

Ciara did for a few months until they were low on just about everything, when she went out she was caught by guard dogs and arrested for 3 years.

In prison she experienced inhumane treatment, but eventually blended in and made a few friends, the staff hated her from the beginning and made sure she knew.
She also met Nathan there, and became very close.

Her job was to repair old mail bags, she held the job for a year and made a pod for her and Nathan to cram into, she killed the other worker and once the pallet gets filled with bags they were shipped and could leave with no witnesses.

When she was free they started looking for Kiran, it took them 5 months to get into contact and meet up again.

She works out a lot and has a muscled build, people often made fun of her, she was insecure until she was in prison.

They used up most of their money on a small hotel room.

Ciara started working at an underground fighting tournament along Kiran, winners get a big sum of money, if she won they'd completely stop doing crime.
She took it very seriously and started teaching herself self defence and how to fight properly, her usual way was to just wing it and over power the opponent.
As it went on she would get more violent, trying to win the crowd over, Kiran eventually forfeits, wanting to stop their life of crime with the money they gained, but Ciara couldn't, she loved the eyes on her, finally getting recognition and plenty of money, she didn't want it to end.

Kiran became a street dancer and wanted her to join, but the job paid a lot less and the idea was completely ridiculous to her, she hated the idea of dancing in front of strangers and begging for money.

They moved out of their hotel room into a 4 bedroom house.

Ciara and Kiran's relationship was becoming increasingly strained, he didn't approve of Nathan, either and blamed him for her actions.

After a big argument she runs away, takes all the money and other necessities, brought Nathan, the only one supporting her decision, she was tired of his constant worry and complaining; she felt controlled.

They bought a 2 bedroom house, overall was a lot smaller than the other one.

Kiran had to downsize houses and rented a 2 bedroom house, believing she'll come back or he'll find her and convince her to come back,
He assumes the worst, Ciara spending all the money and becoming homeless, or dead somewhere.

She has a tattoo of a cat hanging on her shoulder blade behind her scars.

She's close to Crystal, she feels kinda bad for her.
Ciara tries to help the two by getting through to Nathan, to accept the current Crystal instead of wasting his life.

Ciara is very particular about her appearance, she always takes care of herself the best she can given her job.

She has a lot of step siblings that she doesn't know about.

She's very blunt and bold person, she believes to get something you want you have to fight tooth and nail because nobody will help.

Her favourite artists are Eminem and snoop dog.

She used to write down her thoughts, she stopped as a teenager because she found it unhelpful and a waste of time.

Ciara has always been a tomboy and hated anything girly.

She's shameful and embarrassed when she was in foster care, but when she was on the streets, everyone seemingly looking down on her, was the worst feeling she could ever have.

She's into reading manga, her favourite being My Hero Academia.

Ciara is very paranoid of another fire, certain noises and smells alerts her.
She didn't trust Kiran at cooking and doesn't let Nathan near the kitchen when she's cooking, believing she's the only one careful enough.