Ben

Warnings: death and cults.

After a big argument with Sarah, he ran away from home when he was 10, Ben had no plans and was just wandering until he met a recruiter and convinced him to go with her because she offered shelter and food.
Ben was slowly being indoctrinated, he realised quick to get a crumb of attention he needed to conform and fit in as much as possible.
he was drowned on his 12th birthday, and was excited but wary when he was informed he was going to be the first to be ascended and tried fighting back when they were drowning him.
After joining the eternity project he never saw his mum while alive again and never attended school, instead he was homeschooled.
Not many people took notice of his disappearance besides Sarah.
Because he was the first known to be successfully ascended they named the group after him, B.E.N.

During the ascension, he became the statue of elegy, unable to communicate to any of the others or interact with the new world.
This is because the leader knew he wasn't actually as dedicated and compliant.

His body was dumped and never found, because Sarah died, people completely stopped looking and his case was dropped shortly after.
Ben doesn't know he's dead and was wandering aimlessly, nearby where he died, confused and lost but feeling a connection to the place.
People often visit the lake and every time he hides away, too afraid to interact.

He loves legend of Zelda because of the puzzles and it was the series that helped him feel less lonely, one of the few games Sarah would play with him as well.

He really wanted to know more about his dad, even though he know he left them, Ben wanted closure.

He was a very lonely and insecure kid, people at school never liked him and avoided him, because of his lack of social skills he never talked to people with similar interests.

After Sarah saves him, he becomes Child Link, and Ben's spirit was able to separate himself from BEN when the Majora's Mask cartridge was reset.

Ben doesn't remember anything of what happened inside the game after the reset.

He's best friends with Sally and Lost Silver, Sally saw him and kept coming back to reach out to him, sensing his sorrow and convinced him to leave, believing she can help him.
Him and Lost Silver became friends very quickly, they met when Ben accidentally went into Pokémon silver.

His powers are intangiblability, hydrokinesis, super strength and teleportation. He can also go into games, he doesn't use any of them however.

The black goop from his sockets and mouth constantly drip down his face, it pours faster when he cries. He himself doesn't even know what it is, but tries to not question it.

Ben hasn't celebrated a single holiday since joining the Eternity Project, and couldn't celebrate much with Sarah, but does the most the can with Sally and lost silver.

Ben doesn't kill people, even though he easily can, he just wants to live his life and try to improve himself with his friends.
He doesn't surround himself with people that kill.

He collected a lot of things like stickers, magnets, and pins based on his favourite games at the time, mostly Sonic, Legend of Zelda and Mario.
He puts them on things to claim them.

He doesn't take drawing seriously, but he still likes doing it with Sally.

His favourite games are Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Harvest Moon. However he likes a lot of other games, too. As long as there's some sort of action he'll probably enjoy playing it.

He enjoys Dungeons and Dragons, he used to play with Sarah. He's a big fantasy nerd in general.

Because he forced his way out of the cartridge,  he'll randomly start to glitch, appearing more like the elegy statue or child link for a few seconds to minutes, this usually freaks or worries new people that he meet's because they don't know what's happening.

Ben always unintentionally masked around the other members to try and fit in.
He doesn't mask nearly as much as he used to, and only really does it if he is with someone he doesn't know or like.
His special interest is Pokémon and legend of Zelda,
His stim is kicking his legs.

although he's gained a lot of knowledge over the years, he still has extremely childish mannerisms. The more upset he is, the more child-like he becomes.

Seeing others enjoy what he no longer can brings feelings of envy and resentment.
The first few years he was trapped in Majoras Mask, he felt scared and betrayed, he hated anyone who was in the project, and wanted them to suffer.
But after Rosa and Sarah, that changed his mindset after realising it wasn't some evil plan by everyone involved and everyone was just as confused.

Even though he couldn't interact with anyone, Rosa was always talking to him when she could.

He had no clue Sarah was the one helping him.

Ben mostly keeps to himself because he is afraid to lose the friendships he has - he will only interact with others when they are in the right state to do so. He knows that the people he holds dear are very fragile emotionally and deeply traumatised.

He doesn't speak very often, only a select few have ever heard him say anything.

He's completely blind, Sally is the one who usually guides him along, because they are on the move a lot, he doesn't have time to know the layout.

In 2018, another Great Depression occurred, leaving many people jobless, homeless and a decrease in international trade. Many people died during this period until it ended in 2020, Ben was completely convinced this is what the Eternity Project was preparing for and thought it was the end of the world and they were going to die.

Ben still keeps up with new Zelda games and enjoys the majority of them.

He's always wet, his clothes clinging to gaunt features.

Ben likes the other ghosts but can only hang out with them for so long because of all the different smells are overstimulating.