Nina the killer

Warning: death, emotional abuse,

Nina and her family were on a camping trip, where she killed them all in her sleep and acted as a survivor, blaming it on Jeff as he was on a spree at the time and she wanted to meet him again.
Nina admired Jeff by the ages of 17–19, she looked up to him as a mentor because she built him up as this amazing killer.

She became a killer because she wanted to be remembered, the idea of being forgotten terrifies her, she thought if she could get the help of Jeff she could surpass him one day and everyone will remember her.
She had thoughts of harming people for a while before doing it.

She's often in her own head and hypersensitive, she's left old friends assuming they hate her for something she might of done but has a lack of self awareness in order to change.

As a child, Nina always had an active imagination, she'd often draw and scrapbook her ideas. She had a anime inspired style.

She's been into emo and scene fashion for years, she discovered it when she was 11 and fell in love and has started wearing some sort of emo or scene outfits, but has since changed to a more punk style.

She always had a need to be competitive and one up people, whether in school, hobbies or becoming the best killer, but she was very insecure and never thought she was good enough no matter how talented.

Nina had to look after Christ a lot of the time because her parents were always working.
Sometimes she had to look after them as well whenever they collapsed on the couch.
At the time she held some resentment towards them because she missed some events looking after them and not being able to be there for her.

Though Nina never wanted them or Christ, dead, she felt it was necessary and hoped they would understand. She celebrates Día de los Muertos in their memory.

Her favourite artists are mindless self indulgence, Blood On the Dance Floor and Get Scared.

She loved true crime, she'd listen to podcasts to help her study or something to listen to when she's going for a walk.
Nina looked up to a lot of them, took notes how they killed, how they got caught, ect. She liked imagining what the ones who haven't been caught yet looked like and drew them.
Now she stays away from most mentions of killers.

Because she had no friends at school a teacher setup a penpal to try and help her. Nina met Sully from it, they became friends quick and met up, she latched on quick and became very close to him.
The friendship was unintentionally toxic on both ends, she was accidentally controlling, pushing boundaries and obsessive over perceived abandonment.
Nina killed him after killing her family, and buried his body in his back yard.

Nina became close friends with Jeff, they had a very competitive, accidentally toxic friendship, Nina's self esteem would take a hit whenever they'd argue and they'd occasionally get into physical fights until they made up, and every was great again. They'd have drinks together every weekend, if one of them were to get to drunk they'd look after each other to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

She had a fantasied version of Jeff in her head, that he was one of the best killers and she had to constantly try and keep up, but she could never do what he ask, like forgetting her family or toughening up, Nina thought the only way to be better was to completely remove the competition, so with a heavy heart she killed Jeff while he was very drunk.

Afterwards Nina got into contact with Liu and gave him the news.

At 25 she branches out and becomes a mercenary, Nina taught herself how to use multiple different weapons, though her most used are guns.
As a regular killer her weapon was a long knife.