Lazari

Warning: self harm, death, cannibalism, starvation

Lazari was stuck inside with leader at the age of 4 because of Loretta's negligence.

After they ate Loretta and the majority of the other members, she was homeless and on the their own for 2 years before she met Sadiya, who she currently lives with.
She didn't know what her diet consisted of and has constantly become aggressive and hunted anyone nearby. she starved a lot because her mum didn't know either, because of the lack of proper food while in the cult and while living alone, she became very malnourished and this stunted their growth, making them fairly short for their age.
She nearly died a few times before meeting Sadiya and is very cautious about a lot of things.

Lazari wore a cross because she felt comfort in thinking it helped with their hunger. Loretta gave it to them, but it broke when she transformed.

Because she was premature of 4 months she was born with clavicle fracture and a haemorrhage on her left side.
She caused her to have a few problems with learning and memory problems and her right leg gives out.

She was stalked by Slenderman for 1 week, during that time she became very paranoid, she stopped sleeping and had coughing fits. Slenderman was getting more aggressive with it and she became so scared she forcefully went into her Zalgoid form for the first time, getting rid of him as she's not human.
When Lazari was transforming however, she was in complete agony, and Lazari didn't know how to turn back. After a while she couldn't sustain the form because she was running out of energy, and deformed. Lazari was so confused, she never experienced anything like that before. She grew significantly taller in the form, which is one of the reasons why it hurt to take the form, she felt her bones instantly growing and their horns coming through. This broke parts of her body from growing so fast. This made her permanently taller than what she used to be.
Because of it being such a bad experience, she never wants to use that form again.
Afterwards her appearance was changing each time, her skin was becoming patchy with her zalgoid colours, horns were growing in and her hair was becoming more wavy.
Sadiya was stalking her as a bird and swooped in when she saw it.

She kept Gums with her, it was a big comfort for Lazari when she was all alone, and carries it wherever she goes.
It's worn from age and they learned to sew just to fix him.

She's fluent in English.

Lazari is illiterate, no one taught her how to read, they've been trying to teach herself.

Lazari cares a lot about Sadiya as she was the first to show her kindness, they loved following her around and training with Sadiya.
They were very cautious about Senora at first because of her being a Zalgoid, and eventually became acquaintances, but not much more because Senora is always so busy.
She is a lot closer to Stripes than she used to, but their relationship strained after eating Zalgo.

She's gotten way better at understanding their hunger, as they improve she stops starving herself and becomes aware when to eat.

She is colourblind, and can only see shades of red.
Her favourite colour is pink.

Lazari was content in the cult at first and just going through the motions, they loved getting whatever she wanted and treated like a queen, though had very high expectations on her.
She never knew much about her zalgoid side and everything was handed to her.
She was fed cut up humans that were supposed to be evil, when she ate everyone and left, they starved not knowing who to eat and who not to, until they unwillingly ate anyone in her vicinity and started figuring it out.

The police were looking for her afterwards and they had to go into hiding.

When she was on the streets they tried ordering people around, begging for food and shelter because she was so used to doing being in the cult, and was confused and slightly annoyed that they just gave her weird looks and food that didn't help her.
Police were desperately searching for her after so many missing people.
They know exactly what she looks like from her unique appearance.