Parents

Warnings: Suicide, physical, sexual abuse, mental abuse.

Peter and Margaret
Jeff the Killer and Liu's parents

They had multiple jobs throughout Liu and Jeff's childhood, Peter being an Air Force pilot, retiring because of his unchecked Fanconi Anemia getting worse, he spent his days as a bartender where he met Margaret, who was a waitress at the time, and started dating, they had Jeff in their late twenties to early thirties.

Peter and his old girlfriend, Tian Zixuan, had Liu a few weeks before Tian died in a car accident.
Margaret was more than happy to take in Liu as her own as she wanted a family.

As Peter's condition got worse and as Jeff appeared to have similar problems, she had gotten a high paying job as a nurse practitioner.
She also wanted to stop relying on him so heavily.

They're both fluent in English.

When Jeff started acting different and misbehaving, they repeatedly tried talking to him about it, if he was having any problems at school or anything, when that didn't work they asked his grandmother to come over and help.
Eventually they put him in therapy and hoped that'd work.

After he went to a psych ward they eventually put him with Barbara as she was looking after other kids like him.

They brought him to Barbara's place occasionally help socialise with people like him.

When Jeff came back from the hospital, they were extremely stressed out and weren't sure what to do, they were afraid the damage was irreversible and he might be homeschooled.

Jeff was getting violent with them at one point, especially with Margaret, they didn't know what to do.

They died at 52 and 55.

Isabella and Steven
Randy and Sully's parents

They met at a party and started dating a few weeks later. They married 10 years later.

Both are fluent in English and Spanish.

Isabella works as a therapist, Steven couldn't keep a job and had many in a short period.

They had Randy, they planned for more, but she was having infertility problems because he didn't work well with others.

They fostered Sully at age 5, adopting him at 7.
They had to go through many obstacles and arrangements.
Steven was never that close with Sully because Steven thought he was childish and attention seeking.

Isabella is in a wheelchair after a car accident while helping Randy, and her leg couldn't be saved.
She's customised the chair to her liking.

Steven had a more strict parenting style than Isabella.
She was more lax and understanding because of her childhood.

They had no idea what Randy and his friends were harassing Jeff that badly.

Steven never got much sleep because of constant stress and night terrors, so he's always had eye bags
and was always tired.

She wasn't too happy about Randy and Keith's relationship as she thought they were bad influences on each other but thought he was old enough to make his own decisions.
Though she had more sympathy after Kieth was kicked out.

Isabella is Christian, and David is atheist.

She's a really good cook and troy would often say she should be a chef.

Isabella visited Jeff when he was in the hospital whenever she could, because Isabella felt horrible for him, but now she wishes they just didn't bother.