Chapter 1: Good Morning!

Author's note: This is my first Katy Perry fanfiction on Wattpad and I really hope you guys will enjoy it, if you have not yet read the summary, I suggest you do but even if you don't, you won't get lost.

Beep beep beep

Katy groaned in frustration as she turned off the alarm clock and dragged herself out of bed, she turned around to see a seeing John.  "Aw, how adorable." She said smiling, but it didn't last long before her immature side kicked in.

She grabbed a pillow and smacked it onto him making him roll off of the bed.  Suddenly, their little 3-year old girl Alana came running into their room.  She pointed her finger at John and laughed, Katy held open her arms as Alana ran into them.

"Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" Katy asked kissing her cheek, "Yes mommy, why is daddy on the floor?" She asked with her adorable baby accent.

"Daddy fell off of the bed because I smacked him with a pillow, did you know that your daddy snores and is a bed hog?" Alana gasped then ran over to him and bent down, "Daddy, bad daddy." Then she grabbed a pillow and threw it on him, making Katy laugh.

"Did you know that you even act like your mother?" He said picking her up, "Why don't you run downstairs and grab yourself some breakfast alright?" He asked setting her back down, she nodded and ran out of the room.

John turned around to see a smiling Katy, "So, bed hog hun?" He smirked, "And you sleep walk and sleep talk to!" Katy joked.  "Then do I sleep kiss?" He grabbed her waist and placed her in his lap as she wrapped her arms around his waist.  "No, but I'd love it if you did." Katy said as he placed his lips against hers.

He trailed kisses down to her neck and left a hickey, "John, how am I supposed to go to the Ellen Show with this!?" She shrieked running to the bathroom mirror, he snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her temple, "You look beautiful either way honey."

"Yeah...just great.  And as your punishment, go to my closet and find me an outfit." He kissed her one last time before walking to her closet.  Katy sat down and started applying makeup when she heard a scream downstairs.

She dropped her brush and ran downstairs to find Alana being hit with toast that was popping uncontrollably out of the toaster.  Katy approached her and picked her up, "John, come downstairs quickly!" She yelled brushing the crumbs off of Alana's hair.

John was at the toaster seconds later and unplugged the charger, "How did all this toast even get into the toaster in the first place, it's not even that big!" He said strangely, Katy sighed and kissed Alana's cheek, "Are you alright sweetheart?" 

"I'm fine mommy." Katy set Alana back down and started cleaning up the toast that was on the floor, but she felt a hand on her arm, "It's okay mommy, it's my mess and I'll clean it up." Alana said smiling making Katy look at John wide-eyed.

"Um okay dear, you're such a good girl!  Just be careful not to hurt yourself okay, I'll be upstairs if you need me." Katy smiled before grabbing John and dragging him upstairs, "I never knew there was a this side to our girl." Katy said.

"Oh and here's your outfit, Katy I swear that I almost got lost in your closet.  I mean I've been in it a few times, but gees you women shop a ton!" Katy smiled and took the striped dress that came just above her thighs.  "Of all the possibly outfits you could have picked, you picked my least favorite dress." She said widening her eyes.

"No honey, I was getting bombarded with all your clothes, I've never seen you in this dress so I decided why not?" He said backing away from her, everyone knew that whenever Katy widened her eyes, things were gonna get bad.

"Oh well, I guess it wouldn't HURT to try on this...dress." She emphasized the word hurt before changing.  Once she was all done, she walked downstairs and poured herself a cup of coffee, "Alana honey, I'm gonna drop you off at Shannon's house today okay?  I have to go to an interview and if you're lucky, Shannon might even let you watch it, but I'll be back before dinner time okay?"

Alana nodded and walked over to Katy, "My friend's big sister says that you're famous, and that you have Katycats?" She asked looking very confused, Katy smiled and handed her a bottle of apple juice, "Yes, those Katycats are mommy's fans, and I'm going to an interview for them today yay!" 

But Katy didn't get the reaction she thought she'd get from Alana, "Then many people must hate me." She said sadly making Katy choke on her coffee, "Mommy are you okay?" Alana asked worried, "I'm fine, and why would they hate you, they barely even know you!" She said wiping her mouth, "Great, now I have to reapply my lipstick." She muttered.

"Because I get all your attention every single moment of the day, well almost every single moment." Katy honestly didn't understand why she was so upset, "Sweetie, you're my daughter, of course you get my attention!" 

"I don't want to go to Shannon's today." Alana whined pouting her lips, making Katy slightly chuckle, "Oh honey, you know that that's not going to work in front of me, at least not this time, it's only for a day okay?"

"But I want to be with you, a day's very long actually." Alana said raising her arms, hoping to be picked up.  Katy sighed as she bent down to eye level with her little angel, "Just one more week and mommy will have a big break okay?  And during that week, daddy and I will take you to ride roller coasters and meet adorable little animals okay?" 

Alana gasped, "Really, can I touch those animals?" Katy smiled and nodded, "Yay!" Before Katy could say anything, Alana ran upstairs.  "Alana come back here, you're gonna make me late!" Katy yelled, but there was nothing but laughter upstairs.

She sighed as she climbed up the stairs, "A typical morning in the Katy Perry's house." She muttered as she walked to her room.  "John put her down, I'm already running late." John set Alana down and Katy gave him a quick kiss, "Bye John, I love you."

"I love you too." He said kissing her back, Katy grabbed her bags and swung it over her shoulder.  "Okay Alana, remember that when we walk outside, there's going to be men with big cameras, just ignore them and continue walking with me okay?" 

"Why are there men outside of our house?" Alana asked confused, again.  "Because those are the paparazzi, they take pictures of our daily lives for the Katycats, and that's how mommy becomes famous." 

"Oh..." Katy grabbed her hand and opened the door, instantly blinded by all the flashes.  She could feel Alana's grip on her hand tighten as she pushed her way past the paparazzi, but it was quite a long way to her car and questions were being thrown at her:

"How was your morning Katy?"

"Love that outfit!"

"Can't wait to see you on the Ellen's Show, good luck!" 

Finally they made it to the car and got inside, after just minutes of driving, they arrived at Shannon's house.  Katy parked the car and opened the door for Alana, then they knocked on the door.  Seconds later, the door opened, and Katy was immediately in a hug.  

"Shannon, you're...normal today." Katy said breaking the surprise hug that Shannon dragged her into.  "Well, I did just get the leading role in a new movie we're about to film, nothing more haha." Katy gasped then dragged her into a hug, "I'm so happy for you, let's talk later, I gotta go catch that interview." Katy said.

"Okay break a leg!" Shannon yelled as Katy got back into her car, "Thanks, I'll try not to!" She joked back, "Bye mommy!" Alana yelled as Katy drove away.

Author's note: Well, that's chapter one, chapter two will be up shortly!