Chapter 12: You again

Author's note: I'm not going to spoil it or anything for you, but I just wanted to say enjoy, because I think you might like this chapter!

John's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch when I suddenly remembered that Katy has a Super Bowl tonight, so I flipped on the T.V. and she popped up singing E.T. "I miss her so much." I said sipping on my wine.

"I need to fix things up, she needs to know how truly sorry I am." And with that, I grabbed my keys and drove to her studio.

Katy's P.O.V.

I opened the door and it revealed John, "What are you doing here, again?" I asked blocking the door, "Katy, I need to talk to you." He began but I cut him off, "Of course you need to talk, when do you realize that I'm already over you, and that I don't want to talk to YOU."

"Just hear me out alright?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and let him in, "Why not, I have time." I locked the door and crossed my arms, even though I was in nothing but undergarments and a bathrobe.

"Katy, I really want us to be together again. I know I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, and now, but I promise I won't make anymore in the future." I sighed, but I warned myself to keep my heart hard.

"John I understand that you're sorry, but we're already divorced and I don't think a little sorry can...fix things up just like that. You've done too much in the past that hurt me, and I don't know if I can give you another chance." I said tightening my bathrobe.

Author's P.O.V.

Suddenly, John grabbed Katy's waist and pulled her in close to him. Before she could resist or do anything to stop it, her lips were already on his. Her eyes were widened at first, but then they slowly shut as she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

They broke apart and both of them had smiles on their faces. "I missed you Katy, just give me one more chance, I won't let you down again." He said placing his hand on her cheek, she sighed and looked away from him.

"John I...maybe we could try again." She finally said, he smiled and kissed her again, "Thank you Katy, it really means a lot to me you know?" Katy nodded and grabbed her bags, "Let's go pick up Alana, at Angela's house."

"Why is she there, I thought she was with you?" John asked confused. "I couldn't deal with her, there was just too much stress so I decided to have a break from everything." Katy said her goodbyes to her crew before exiting through the back, just to avoid paparazzi.

The ride there was silent, mainly because Katy still needed time to heal and there really was nothing to talk about. They arrived at Angela's house and Katy rung the doorbell, seconds later, Angela opened the door.

"Katy you're here, Alana missed you so much...John?" Angela breathed as her eyes diverted to John, who had an arm around Katy's waist, both had smiles on their faces. "Katy, we are talking after Alana sees you." Angela whispered as Alana ran into the room.

"Mommy, is that you...?" Alana froze, "Alana, oh baby come here, mommy missed you." Katy said opening her arms as Alana ran into them, "Mommy missed you so much sweetheart, I'm so sorry, I'll never leave you again no matter what okay?" Katy said.

"I love you mommy, auntie told me that you left because you were really tired, and not because of me, but I'm still sorry." Alana said innocently, "Oh honey don't be sorry, I should be sorry...look, it's daddy." Katy said pointing to John, Alana squealed as she ran into his arms.

He lifted her up into the air and attacked her with kisses as Angela pulled Katy into the kitchen, "I believe you have some explaining to do, sister." She said crossing her arms, obviously not very happy looking.