Chapter 29: You liar!

Alana's P.O.V.

Josh and Norman entered the limo and we sped off once again, "Norman, where are we going?" I asked with a shaky voice, I've never been this angry and scared at this same time before, it's so scary!

"I just called your mom, our original plan was to take you and Cooper over to her but she got angry and said that it wouldn't be safe over there since Russell could just find you guys. So we're going to Santa Barbara right now..." Isn't that the FIRST place he would look for us?

"Norman, he's going to look for us there first because that's where mom grew up! She lived there for such a long time he would know that you guys would be hiding me there!" I pointed out in a slightly rude away, hey, I may be the all-time fashion queen, but this brain of mines, doesn't just talk fashion.

"Then where else are we going to take you?" He said a little annoyed, "Take me back home, I don't want to be anywhere else and I don't care if I'm in danger, it's not like my mother cares anyways." Not hiding the bitterness in my voice, Josh sighed and said, "We're going to your mother, whether she likes it or not we're taking you there."

I laughed, "My mom doesn't want me there if you can't put the pieces together, she doesn't want me and Cooper because she thinks that we'll ruin her tour or so she calls it, the tour and her Katycats are more important to her than her own children!" I said, "Take me home this instant driver, I said NOW!" I yelled.

There was fire in my eyes and there was hesitation in his, "If you don't turn over, I will shove you aside and turn the vehicle over myself and that would be much more dangerous wouldn't that?" He sighed before pulling the car over and making a u-turn, I hated myself right now.

This is where normal moms would have come in, they would be here to help and give you advice on what to do next. Yet I'm here about to get kidnapped, trying to figure out what to do about Cooper, raise him, practice for my audition and try to get to the premiere that's happening tomorrow, no kidding! A 14 year old shouldn't have to be going through all this nonsense!

Don't get me wrong, I love my brother with all my heart and everything. But it just gets a little annoying sometimes when you have to arrange everything perfectly in order for him to be satisfied, you have to be quick and careful or else you're gonna lose him in a shopping mall.

Some people have even asked if this was my child since he looks likes me and I'm always with him, literally always. I can't believe mom would just give birth to me and then throw me away just like this!

But then again I can't blame her since I'm going away for another 4 years in like a month or something, but wait, I CAN blame her since these are HER kids, NOT mine! Wow, I am mad today! And mad isn't in my vocabulary, only fashion and happy! This is so going in my diary if I ever get home alone, to my surprise, I more mad than scared right now.

So I just decided to kill time by sleeping, it wasn't helping much, but at least it made time go by a lot quicker.

4 hours later...

I opened my eyes and stretched gently, I looked to the right and saw that we were right in front of my house, thank god! "Cooper, get up we're home." He groaned before getting out of the car after me.

"Okay Alana, there will be guards all around your house to make sure you are safe." I rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face, I'm so lost, I don't know what to do right now. I wish my mother wasn't famous, then I could have someone to talk to right now. It was the middle of the night right now, and Cooper was already asleep on the couch.

I forced myself to climb upstairs and the moment I got to my room, I collapsed and fell asleep instantly.

Next morning...