Chapter 2: Ellen's Show

Author's note: Thanks for all the reads guys! Here's chapter 2...

Katy arrived at the stadium minutes later, she saw Tamara and Bradford running up to her, so she sensed something might have went wrong. She got out of the car and walked into the stadium, "Tamara, what's wrong?" Katy asked concerned.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, you're so late!" Tamara said grabbing her arm, the two ran into Ellen, who had a very worried look on her face. "So nice to meet you Katy, now come on, let's go, the director's getting impatient by the second."

Katy felt terrible for being so late, but she had no other choice. She walked onstage and waved to her fans before sitting down in front of Ellen, cameras got to the ready and the director gave them the countdown.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the Ellen Show and today, we have a very special guest, Katy Perry!" Clapping and cheering were heard as the two women shook hands. "Thank you Ellen, it's so wonderful to be on this show again." Katy said smiling.

Ellen grabbed a remote and pressed the on button, a picture of Katy and Alana shopping appeared on the screen behind them. "So, I know you've been really busy lately with your career as a pop star, but how's your life behind the curtains?" Ellen asked.

"Well, things sure are tough, but I somehow still manage. Like this morning, what caused me to be late was my daughter and me not wanting to get out of bed, like usual. But um...I find ways to make everything the best it can be." Katy said crossing her legs.

"That's great, and how's Alana doing?"

"Alana is doing just fine, except for the fact that she causes some trouble here and there. She has my personality and stubbornness and John's eyes, she had to inherit all the weird things from me." Katy said shaking her head in dismay.

"But you have a wonderful personality though, and Alana is quite lucky to have inherited that from you, now we have one more Katy Perry in this world." Ellen said laughing, "Well Katy, you know how every 6 months we do a test to find the Katy Perry superfan?" Ellen asked, Katy nodded.

"Well, we have our results and she's sitting in the crowd somewhere but she doesn't yet know who she is." Katy smiled, "It's a she, they are always somehow she's! Then what are we waiting for, let me meet her!" She said happily, as usual.

Ellen picked up the paper next to her and read out the name, "Abigail Smith!" Screams went off in the crowds as a dark haired girl came running onto the stage, she was around 15 years old and had gray eyes and a beautiful smile.

Katy and Ellen both stood up and Abigail hugged Ellen first, then Katy. Katy motioned for Abigail to sit down on her couch and Katy sat on the armrest. "So, describe your first reaction to when I said your name." Ellen said.

"I didn't have a first reaction, although I thought about fainting." Katy laughed and put her hand on Abigail's shoulder, "You're so cute!"

"And what makes you Katy's biggest fan?" Ellen asked

"I understand her better than anyone, although maybe not herself but yeah...the biggest reason is that I've been through the same challenges she's been through, and I understand all of her lyrics and songs, and why she wrote them. She's really inspired me and when I my life was crashing down, I listened to her songs and they were the ones that kept me going, and kept me motivated in what I wanna do with my life."

Katy could see tears in her eyes, so she bent down and wiped them away. "I never thought I'd meet someone who understands me so much, and I'm really glad that my songs have kept you moving, and remember that nothing can stop you from what you want to do, you just have to pursue and strive on with your life."

Abigail nodded as Ellen handed her a tissue, Katy then embraced her tightly, "You're the sweetest fan I've ever met." She whispered only loud enough for her to hear. "And I have something for you sweetie, I hope you like it." Katy said, "I'll be right back."

"It's okay Katy, just meeting you is the best gift I could ever receive from you." Abigail said, melting Katy's heart. "Thank you sweetie, but you know that no one leaves empty handed, you guys as well!" Katy said pointing into the crowd, causing cheers to go off.

Seconds later, Katy came out with a huge gift basket, making Abigail gasp and almost choke on her own tears. "I really hope you'll like this, I wish i could have made the basket myself, but as you all know, I don't have that kind of talent." Katy said giving her the basket.

"Katy, oh my goodness I don't like it, I LOVE it! Thank you so much, you're so amazing!" Abigail said hugging her again, "Oh wait, it's not done yet." Katy pulled out four tickets, causing Abigail to scream. "No way, is this real life it feels like I'm in a dream!"

"Sweetheart dreams do come true, you just have to go and find them." Katy said hugging her one last time, "Well Katy, I heard you said that no one leaves empty-handed, what are you planning on giving them?" Ellen asked.

"That's right, no one leaves empty-handed. And I have the perfect gift for everyone, Abigail sweetie can you do me a favor and hand out one to each person?" Katy pulled out tons of bags of popchips that were jumbo size, "You're so sweet Katy, and anything for you!" Abigail said as she disappeared into the crowd.

"Well, this officially ends the Ellen Show for today, we hope that you have a great day!" The cameras disappeared and Katy ran into the crowd and helped throw out the chips. "Oh my goodness, Katy is right there!" A girl said as Katy handed her a bag of chips, "Hey, what's your name?" Katy asked, it looked like the girl was suffocating.

"My name is Allison..." She breathed, not believing her eyes. Katy laughed, "You're so sweet, do you like popchips?" Allison nodded, "I love them so much, I eat them all the time!" Katy smiled and patted her head before leaving.

She delivered a few more before running up to say goodbye to Abigail, "Okay Abigail, I have to leave right now, but it was really nice to meet you." Katy said sweetly, "I'm never going to forget this day, It's going in my diary first thing when I arrive home!" Abigail exclaimed.

"That sounds great, okay bye!" Katy waved goodbye before going backstage, there she was greeted by Tamara. "Did you and Ellen plan that secretly, the chips and superfan part?" She asked very shocked, yet happy.

"Just the popchips part, Ellen did tell me that the superfan was a girl but nothing more, oh and that I was going to meet her today. So I prepared this ahead of time and left it here just in case I forgot it." Katy replied.

"Do you know how many more fans you just gained, and how much more popularity you just earned by that chip distribution?" Tamara said pulling out her phone, "A lot I'm guessing?" Katy said slowly, "More than a lot, there are tweets and youtube videos being casted everywhere. Girl, you're all over the net now!"

"Wasn't I before though?"

"Yes, but now you're more than ever, nice going!" Tamara exclaimed giving Katy a high-five, "This is what I love about Ellen's Show, it's always so exciting and I love it more than anything in the world, ha, oh what time is it?" Katy asked Bradford.

"It's time for you to go sign autographs at Griffith Park, come on, let's go." Bradford said, after a few more goodbyes, Katy followed him to his limo.

Author's note: Chapter three is coming shortly, if you have any suggestions, please tell me so I can make it more interesting for you all. Thanks everyone!