Chapter 37: Reunited

Alana's P.O.V.

My crying died down a bit, my entire body felt numb, not just because I was slowly dying from the heart attack, but right now, I could care less to be honest with you. I needed some fresh air, so I stood up and slowly walked out of my "cave".

The sun was setting, and so was my heart. "Alana!" I jumped, that sounded like...like my mother? Why would she be here, I thought she was in the hospital! My heart started racing as I started running towards the voice, "Mom, I'm here!" I screamed, I kept running and running until I finally saw her.

Katy's P.O.V.

She's really there, standing right in front of me, my beautiful baby girl right there. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before she started running towards me, I opened my arms as she ran into my embrace.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes, I couldn't form any words as I wrapped my arms around Alana. We fell to the ground, both of our legs/knees going weak. "Baby...you're okay." I finally managed to say, she didn't reply, she just continued to cry into my shoulder.

"Mommy...what are you doing here, why did you come and find me?" Why wouldn't I? I pulled away and looked into her eyes, "Because you're my daughter, and no matter what happens, I will find you." This set both her and me off again.

My heart was slowly healing itself as I held onto my girl, my Alana. "I thought you hated me, since I made you cancel your tour and I ruined your healthy body." My heart softened as I stroked her hair, "The tour and my body could never be as important as you are sweetie, I'm not ever going to make the same mistake ever again."

"But how did you find me? How did you know I had run away in Cambodia?" She said with a little smile on her face, I sniffed my nose and we both stood up, "Angela, she kept us updated on what was happening to you, so we wouldn't lose you."

Alana's P.O.V.

So she did come search for me after all, "Mom, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for anything of this to happen. I literally ruined all our happiness, the Mayer/Perry family was supposed to be a happy one, but look at it...it's ruined." Tears came sliding down my cheeks again.

"Sweetheart you only made this family come closer, you made me realize that you mean the world to me." That's all I needed to hear, she just made my day, my life. "I love you so much mom, I'm never going to doubt you ever again, I've learned my lesson this time and I won't make the same mistake ever again."

She continued to hold me and we just stayed like that, mother daughter finally reunited. "I love you too, forever."

John's P.O.V.

I've been searching for them for hours, I seriously am worried, Katy's still very unstable and she could have collapsed anywhere! Cooper was right behind me, thank goodness he was born a runner or else he wouldn't be able keep up, being a singer is finally paying off now.

"Katy, where are you!" I shouted, I let out a deep sigh and stopped running. The sun was going down and so was my heart, I never thought my life would end like this. "Dad, do you hear that?" I immediately grabbed onto his hand, in fear that there might be some kind of wild animal surrounding us.

I opened my ears up a bit and heard soft talking and occasionally some crying, "That sounds like mom and Alana!" He said running toward the sound, "Cooper wait!" It most likely was them, but what if it wasn't?

Alana's P.O.V.

I lifted up my head to see Cooper standing right in front of us, then I saw dad running towards us. "Mom, it's' Cooper and dad!" I said happily getting out of her reach and running towards Cooper, who jumped into my embrace. "Coop, oh my goodness I missed you so much!"