Christmas special

Alana's P.O.V.

I can't believe this, it's actually Christmas tomorrow! I've been spending the past 6 months apart from my family, filming this action/adventure movie in Hollywood. I've done so many crazy things and I think it's time to see my family again, because I miss them.

I had one more scene before I could go back to my hotel and pack things up with the help of my amazing crew. "Alright, last finishing touches Alana, this is the biggest scene of today." My director, John Woo, said to me.

After the finishing touches of my makeup, I was led to the top of a building, where the biggest fighting scene would be held. Then of course the actor I'm going to be fighting with had to be Cameron, Cameron Boyce. You wouldn't believe this, but he tracked me down and demanded to act with me, to my director.

My hair was everywhere, being blown by the fan at a really high speed, just wait until the rain comes pouring down onto us, won't this be fun. I had on a ripped black, strapless dress. I'm originally a respected princess, but this Cameron dude and his army of evil people had to ruin my everything.

They destroyed my kingdom and captured my parents, I escaped in the nick of time. And now that we finally meet each other, for the first time in this movie, I'm supposed to finish him off. Because he has the key to the chamber of where my parents are.

"AND ACTION!" The rain suddenly poured on top of us and the fan went to extra-high, making sure nature did everything to kill one of us. I put on my acting cap, pretend, and spoke, "You finally decide to show up hun, now you decide to show up?"

Cameron laughed and walked closer to me, but I didn't back up. "A little princess like you, wearing a ripped dress, having no home and is stranded on the top of a building. You shouldn't even be talking." The somehow actually got to me, but I shook off the thought.

"Oh really, at least I don't go tearing apart people's perfect families just to get a laugh out of it. What was your purpose, I know you hated my parents but why destroy the entire kingdom?" He didn't answer me, instead, he suddenly lunged towards my throat.

I pulled out my sword and sliced his arm as I moved out of the way just in time, of course it's a real sword, but he's gotten on a layer of fake skin to make it look real. His eyes turned red before shooting a ball of black dust towards me, everywhere I turned, there was black dust.

It's slowly starting to suffocate me, my knees started turning weak and soon, I collapsed to the ground, still conscious though. Then suddenly, a roaring machine came from above me and a terrible scream was heard. Then I met the blackness.

"AND SCENE! Great job everyone!" I opened my eyes and laughed, I loved making scenes like these. A huge claw wrapped itself around my waist and slowly lifted me into the air, I waved to a few people on the way down before completely reaching the ground.

"Alana, really great job up there today. I hope you have a great Christmas with your family, and we'll see you in about a month okay?" I nodded and hugged John, before turning to face Cameron.

"SO um, great working with you face to face today!" I said gathering my belongings, not able to wait a minute longer to see my beloved family. "Yep, the pleasure's all mine, see you next year then!" I smiled and rolled my eye, oh why not?

So I leaned in a placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, before I could even move my head away, he fainted after letting out a loud scream. My eyes widened as I watched him fall, unconscious. Oh my god, I did not just do that. Everyone around me started laughing, knowing what had happened.

My manager took the rest of my bags and we started heading towards the limo that was waiting for me, fans rushed up towards me, but my security guards blocked them all off. I hated how I had to ignore them, I wish I could hug each and everyone of them, but the time wouldn't allow it.