Chapter 13: Home Sweet Home?

Katy's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and smiled, watching John sleep peacefully. I wanted to get up, but that's when I noticed how his arms were wrapped around me, memories of events flooded into my head, making only smile bigger.

"I love you honey." I whispered into his ear, making him mumble something before I got out of bed. "Shoot I'm naked!" I gasped wrapping a towel around my body.

"Hey baby, are you feeling better?" A voice from behind asked, I turned around and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You made me feel a whole lot better honey, and I think this is my first time get having sex in the hospital!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I gotta say that their beds really aren't that comfy." He admitted kissing my lips, "I love it when your arms are around me, it always makes me feel so secure and protected." I whispered into his lips.

"Well that's what I'm here for, I can't let anyone hurt the most beautiful woman on earth right, they'll have to go through me first." I laughed as we got dressed, that's when there was a knock on the door and John got it.

It was the doctor, "Well Katy, looks like you're doing just fine! You can leave the hospital now, but I need you to take it easy okay?" I giggled, then took a quick glance at John, who was also smirking. Once the doctor left the room, John came over and we both broke out into fits of laughter.

"We so took it easy John!" I laughed, "Okay, I'm going to treat you like a wittle baby from now on." He said wrapping an arm around my waist, "I'm 28 years old!" I joked lightly punching him in the shoulder.

"And yet you act like you're 5..." I opened my mouth and pretended to be offended, "Am not!" I joked back, I was given a light kiss as an answer. "Don't worry, I love your immaturity."

We walked out into the hallway and saw Angela holding Alana, Shannon, my WHOLE CREW, and my parents. I turned to John with my mouth wide-open, "You got ALL of these people here just because I got into a small accident?" I asked. "No honey, we need to tell them that we're back together."

I nodded as I walked over to them, "Hey guys!" I beamed happily, Alana was in my arms before anyone could even react, and my baby was in tears! "Shhh it's okay, mommy's alright now." I said picking her up, "Mommy I'm so sorry, I won't do it again." She cried into my shoulder.

"Katy you're okay, thank goodness!" My mother said embracing me, "Mom, it's so nice to see you again!" I said as Shannon ran up to me like a little child, "So...any news?" She elbowed me and John with a smirk on her face.

I turned beet red knowing that Shannon knew we made love in the room, "Actually yes, everyone could I have your attention please?" I said as they all quieted down. "John and I are back together, and we're gonna make a trip down to the court together and rip up the divorce papers." Everyone clapped and cheered, John pulled me into a passionate kiss and aww's were heard.

"John not here!" I pulled away blushing, making everyone laugh even more. Just then, Tamara approached me, "Katy I'm so happy for you!" I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks Tammy."

"Can we please go home now, I'm so tired!" I whined as John took my hand, "Alright calm down, let's go, Alana!" He shouted, seconds later, Alana came running towards him and he scooped her up into his arms. "Alana we're going home okay, mommy needs some rest cause I apparently overdid her." He smirked, only earning a small slap.

"Mommy no hit daddy..." Alana said pointing her finger at me, "Yeah, mommy no hit daddy." John said sticking his tongue out at me, "Oh you're getting it!" I shouted before chasing him all the way to the car.

He set Alana into the car before grabbing my waist and lifting me up into the air, "Ahh John set me back down!" I screamed, my legs kicking around. Just then, the paparazzi appeared out of nowhere and flashes went off, Alana started crying. John quickly set me back down and I climbed into the back as he quickly pulled out of the parking lot.