Chapter 7: Trouble

Author's note: I don't think I've ever updated this quickly before, and this chapter is dedicated to BrooklynTheKatycat for giving me courage and strength to continue writing!  Thanks, hope you guys like it!

John stared at Katy with wide eyes, "Katy, it's not what it looks like..." He started but was cut off by Katy's tears and laugh, "Really, why don't you take a look at this letter you wrote her?" Katy said throwing the letter in his face.

"I can't believe you would do something like that, I trusted you, I believed you, I started a family with you instead of the billions of men out there! You thought that I wouldn't find out, and even if I did you would still secretly cheat on me, how stupid do you think I am?" Katy yelled.

Just then, Shannon came in with Alana in her arms, but Katy didn't notice as she continued to shout, "You...you know what happens when a woman loses her trust in a man?" Katy said sniffling.

John just continued staring at the ground, "You...I can't believe this is happening to me, of all the things I thought you would do, you cheating was honestly never on that list! I didn't know you had this side, but then again, I can't entirely blame you because I was blind...to marry a person like you." Katy said.

She turned around and saw Shannon and Alana both in tears, Shannon knew what was going on being an adult and Alana just thought that they were fighting because of her.

Tears were running down Katy's face as she stormed to Shannon and grabbed Alana, then her keys. "Shannon get in the car." Katy cried, Shannon glared at John before running after her.

Katy opened the door and to her luck, there were no paparazzi. She set Alana down and took her hand, "Mommy where are we going?" She asked quietly.

"We're going to your aunt's house, and we might stay there for a while, you can play with Stella okay?" Katy said in the best tone she possibly could, "Okay mommy, I'm sorry." Katy froze, "Why are you sorry?"

"Because you and daddy's fighting is all because of me..." She said lowering her head, Katy's head started spinning as she bent down to Alana's eye-level, "Sweetie why would you think that, we aren't fighting because of you, we're just having a little argument, nothing more, don't worry about it okay?"

Katy embraced her daughter and kissed her cheek, "Sweetie, no matter how angry mommy is at anyone, I'll never be angry at you understand? Wherever mommy goes, you come with me because you're my daughter and I will always love you."

Alana nodded and got into the car, "SHANNON WOODWARD, CAN YOU BE ANY SLOWER!" Katy yelled and honked her car, "I'm coming oh my goodness calm down woman!" She said getting into the car.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "Angela's house, I hope they're not sleeping..." Katy said, "She's your sister, she wouldn't mind honey." Shannon said sarcastically. A few seconds later, Katy broke down and started sobbing.

"Katy don't cry, you know that crying isn't going to solve anything." Shannon said gently, careful to not set off anymore alarms in her body.

"I thought he was the one Shannon, that's what pains me the most. He was so sweet, but if I had known him earlier, I wouldn't be in this state."

They pulled up at Angela's driveway and Shannon held onto Alana's hand, Katy started crying the second Angela opened the door.

"Oh my goodness Katy, come in now." Angela said taking her hand, once everyone was in, Katy explained everything that happened, "I'm so sorry sis, I didn't know where else to go." Katy cried as Angela rubbed her back.