Chapter 40: The midnight show

Katy's P.O.V.

We got to the hotel in Sweden a few days later, and let's just say that it was exhausting, the trip. I totally busted Alana on the trip and she's learned her lesson, completely.

"Mom I'm gonna go to the drink shop that's like right next to the hotel okay?" I didn't really have time right now so I just agreed, but I realized what on earth I just did after she left the hotel. "Alana!" I screamed rushing towards the door, but she's already gone.

"I swear, raising teenagers Is the worst thing ever." John came over and kissed my temple, "Want me to go after her?" I shook my head, "It's fine, I'll get her...I can't believe she took advantage of my busy schedule to get what she wants again!"

I sighed and threw on a jacket before running down the stairs, I know it's not safe, but the sooner I can find her, the sooner I can get back to my work.

Alana's P.O.V

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, she's probably freaking out again right now, so I took off running and I reached the store a few minutes later. "I'll take an espresso please, with whipped cream."

I payed him the money I owed and I sat down at a booth. That's when I noticed that Olivia came walking in, crap, this wasn't going to be pretty since I know mom is right behind me.

She noticed me and walked over, "Alana, I didn't expect you to be here in Sweden! What are you doing here in Sweden all alone, did Katy ditch you again?" My blood started boiling, no one talks bad about my mother except for me!

Just as I stood up, Katy walked in and I gasped, what if she thinks that I planned this? She's probably thinking that because she has hurt written all over her face, and now, I barely have the courage to talk back to Olivia.

"Katy, how wonderful to see that you have ditched your child, she likes me better than you because she came looking for me here." This is one of the many reasons why I hate her so god dammit much.

"Oh really, because Alana came here to buy me a drink because she noticed that I was all stressed out from the flight, she obviously cares for me." I nodded and stared at Olivia, who was literally speechless.

"You two are just teaming up on my again aren't you! Oh and by the way Katy, your fans are decreasing by the minute, wait til you see that google has written about you." My order was called and I has the perfect idea in my head as I went to get it.

"Hey Olivia, just for your information, the Katycats aren't stupid, you're the stupid one because you can't think fast." As soon as is said that, I squirted my coffee all over her. She started screaming and soon, mom grabbed a blender from the counter and dumped it on top of her.

"Free samples for you, how lucky!" I said throwing the cup towards her, "This is what you get for keep trying to make me look bad in front of Katy, you're never going to break us apart because our love is unbreakable, so give up and do something more useful." I spat before exiting the shop with Katy.

"Mom, you know that what Olivia said isn't true right? And I'm sorry for running out of the hotel taking advantage of you once again, it won't happen again and I mean it this time."

She nodded and kissed my head, "I know honey, I believe you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and she did the same as we made our way back to the hotel. "You know mom, I never got those drinks..."

She rolled her eyes and groaned, "I'll get you something double for dinner tonight okay?" I flashed a huge grin, I'm just so excited! I'm going on tour with my mom, who happens to be KATY PERRY! I didn't realize she was famous until I was actually a teenager, except everywhere we go there are men stalking us, shivers.