Chapter 41: School crush

Katy's P.O.V.

She's going to say me obviously, "Taylor Swift." My smile dropped almost too quickly, and so did Alana's. "You like Taylor Swift better than me?" I asked a little angrily, "No, I just want you and Taylor to get back along." She said innocently.

I sighed, this was the last thing I expected to go through tonight. "Honey, somethings just can't change because they can't...they're stuck there forever." My voice was cracking, I don't know how I was supposed to finish the show like this.

"And plus, she blamed me for stealing her dancers, which I did not. All my lovely dancers that are here tonight are under my contract, I don't know what's gotten into her mind but don't bring her up anymore okay?" She nodded and I stood up with the pizza in my hand.

"I'll give you this pizza anyways, just because you're like super duper cute, do you like kale?" I asked, "I love kale." I smiled, perfect. "Okay, you're forgiven, go run along." She took the pizza and walked off stage, I turned to face Alana, who was just standing there.

"So Alana, since I'm having a heart-to-heart talk with my beloved Katycats, why not bring you into this conversation as well? We've gotten two hours anyways." She rolled her eyes causing everyone to laugh, although I knew that wasn't the intention.

"If you love Katy Perry, shout I love you!" She screamed into the mike, I have no clue what she's up to but I know it's not going to be pretty. The whole arena went crazy, I don't think I've ever heard people scream that loudly before in my entire years of singing.

I grabbed Alana and embraced her tightly, I didn't care if it was in front of thousands of people, I just wanted Alana to know that I love her. "I love you mommy." She whispered into the mike, everyone was cheering and awing.

"I love you too honey, now as much as I love you, I have to continue with the show." I unwrapped myself from her and kissed her cheek, completely grossing her out. "Eww mom not here!" She shrieked making everyone laugh.

"Okay bye honey."

Alana's P.O.V.

"Okay bye honey." I'm so embarrassed now, she's so dead the moment she steps foot off that stage, and I'm pretty sure she knows it, but she just still had to do it. I walked backstage and couldn't get rid of that smile on my face no matter how hard I tried.

I snapped out of my dreams when there was screaming from up above, I ran over and peaked my head out and saw a guy...touching and kissing mom. Mom herself was still managing to talk to the arena and pull herself away from the crazy Katycat.

I love mom as well, but you don't necessarily need to touch and kiss her to show your love for her. The next thing I knew, I was back onstage dragging the guy away from mom, she fixed her hair and brought the microphone back to her mouth.

I fixed my gaze on him and realized that it was my director, I swear I stopped breathing for a few seconds there. "Oh my gosh, Niel? What are you doing at my mom's concert when you work for me?" I shrieked after dragging him backstage and literally throwing him on the ground.

"I like your mom okay, who doesn't love Katy Perry?" He yelled, then, dad and Cooper ran towards us. "What the heck just happened up there?" Dad said throwing his hands up into the air, I honestly don't know why he seems so annoyed, it's not like he saw anything.

"You fucking son of a bitch, how dare you touch my wife like that?" Dad said started to throw punches at him. He deserves everything, he still gives me the chills and I fired him like a really long time ago, never liked him and never will. "Okay dad stop, mom's not going to be happy when she finds that a fight happened in her arena."