Chapter 11: The Bar

Katy's P.O.V.

Tamara dropped me off at the bar and continued to tell me not to do anything stupid, like duh! "Bye Katy, be careful and don't drink too much!" Tamara yelled as I entered the bar, I swear, she acts like a mother around me!

The bar was filled with music and people, "Wow, it's crowded today...wonder what's going on." I said squeezing through people, once I got to the bar, I ordered a glass of red sparkling wine.

My eyes drifted to the people around me, they all looked so happy. There were couples partying and laughing, it made me realize how much I miss John. But then again, the things he did was unforgivable.

The waiter gave me my drink and I took a long sip, "I can't believe I've never been to this bar, it's so good!" Just then, I saw John sitting across from me, but he wasn't looking my direction, which was a huge relief.

"Oh my goodness..." I said getting up, too late, he looked my way and I froze on the spot. My mouth was open and so was his, suddenly, two spotlights were on us and so were everyone's eyes.

They can't be serious, really? Everyone was chanting for us to dance, do they not know that we just got a divorce, these people are so weird! John came walking towards me, I dropped my glass of wine as he placed his hand on my waist.

No, this is all wrong, I divorced him for a reason. Before he could say or do anything, I shoved him away from me, "Why do you keep shutting me out!" He yelled.

"Why are you everywhere, I came here to try and forget about you, but you had to come tonight!" I yelled back, "Katy..."

"Don't Katy me, we're over John. When you had me, you didn't treasure the time, you thought I was a robot and didn't have feelings! Well you're wrong, I do!" I yelled as tears poured from my eyes, the next thing I knew, I was running outside where the paparazzi were waiting.

"Goodness sake stupid paparazzi!" I yelled, I spotted Tamara's car and quickly got inside, people everywhere were yelling my name, it was all happening in slow-motion literally.

John was running after me and fans were shouting my name, then me doing a dive into Tamara's car was all insane! "Tamara, I need to go home, I can't do anymore rehearsing, I'm so sorry." I cried.

"Don't worry about it, we basically have everything done for the Super Bowl, we only need a few more rehearsals, so take your time." Tamara said as he pulled up into my driveway, great, more paparazzi.

"Bye Tamara, thanks for the ride!" I yelled over all the noise and walked into my house. "Finally, some peace and quiet all to myself." And guess what, that's when my phone rang. "Are you freaking kidding me Shannon!" I yelled picking up the phone:

K: What do you want Shannon?

S: I just wanted to ask how you are doing.

K: I just met John at the bar and he started apologizing again, then I yelled at him and Tamara drove me home. I hate him, he acts like he's the good one here and I'm the bad one.

S: Oh Katy you do know that he does really mean it this time right?

K: Now you're defending him? He's always really sorry, I just can't forgive him another chance Shannon, you need to understand that.

S: Oh trust me I do honey, he just called me.

K: WHAT, wait why?

S: Oh now you're interested, I'll be over in a second, and I swear Katy, if I get squeezed to death again by the paparazzi outside your house, we're gonna have another long talk, I'm gonna drop Alana off at Angela's house since you need a...break kk?