Chapter 27: London

Cooper's P.O.V.

Well, today is the day that Alana takes me to go see Tony Hawk! She said that she has everything arranged already and that I just need to get my butt moving quicker, she's always complaining about how slow I am, but I'm not! She's just too fast and once, I had to literally jump on her to slow her down!

She has a 6:35 minute mile, for a fashion girl that is very impressive. "COOPER JONATHAN MAYER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" She yelled, "COMING!" I yelled back, typical morning.

I ran down the stairs and I saw her in a glittering butterfly dress, it was knee length and had butterflies around the waist, she was a really pretty teen, probably got it from mom. "Stop staring at me and eat this apple!" She said throwing an apple at me, "What about my cereal and actual food?"

"You're running late, and Alana Mayer never runs late but now thanks to you, we're late so let's go!" I sighed and walked out the door, no paparazzi for once thank god! We got into the limo and she wouldn't shut up! Constantly blaming me for making her late, oh like she's never been late in her life!

I think she was even starting to get the driver annoyed because he was exceeding the speed limit by 15 mph, which is a very bad thing. "Alana, can we please go visit mom and dad? I really miss them and I know you do to, it's just that you're being the responsible older sister and you're not doing it." I said finally changing the subject.

"I don't know, I wanna visit them too but don't you ever think about the consequences that could happen if we were to go?" On average we would see our parents for like 5 months each year, the other 7 months they would be working.

We tell them it's okay but it's really not, mom has written like 10 new songs and she's going on more tours and is reaching another peak of her career and so has dad, we'll he's sorta acting in movies like Alana now. Sometimes I really wonder, were we a mistake? Because if we actually meant something to them, they would find ways to spend time with us, although they can't exactly just cancel world tours but you know what I mean!

"Cooper, snap out of your daydreams we're here!" Alana snapped, boy she was annoyed today, and I'm starting to have the feeling that it's not because of what happened earlier today about the whole late issue. I stepped out of the car and into the skateboard park, I held close to Alana as we walked through the storms of paparazzi:

"How are you and your little brother doing?"

"Do you miss your parents?"

"We can't wait to see you on the interview tomorrow?"

"You need a man in your life girl you slut."

I immediately let go of Alana's hand making her snap her head up with a worried expression on her face, I turned around and faced the man that said that last sentence. "My sister doesn't need a man in her life, she's gotten a wonderful career unlike you, just stalking celebrities everyday."

I grabbed Alana's hand and pulled her through the crowds, I know I might have gone a little far with that one but no one insults my sister but me!

John's P.O.V.

Today was our day off so we decided to go shopping around in London, I woke up and kissed Katy's forehead before opening my laptop, the first thing that caught my eye was my daughter and son.

"Hey Katy, look at this...our son causing trouble again." She immediately bolted up, "Is he okay, what happened?" I smiled at how protective she was even though we were like 5,318 miles away from them, yeah, we're in London right now. I clicked open Alana's page and it looks like the paparazzi have posted something: