its best if you leave

guys i'm gonna try and cram as many updates as i can the next week or so because i'm going on a cruise for like 10 days and im not going to have any internet. so if there aren't any updates then that's why. just giving you guys a heads up love youuuu🩷🩷

y/n age: 15

(travis is not y/n's dad)

tonight mom had her first of 3 nights in dublin. i was pretty excited because i just love the atmosphere of moms shows they're so fun. i wanted to pick out a good outfit tonight because i was so excited. i love dublin. last time we were here was for the rep tour but we were at a different venue. so i'm excited to be at the new venue. i decided to wear an outfit dedicated to lover because it's one of my favorite albums by my mom.

 i decided to wear an outfit dedicated to lover because it's one of my favorite albums by my mom

after i got changed i went to the bathroom to do the usual. hair, skincare, make up, and brush my teeth. then i was ready to go.

"y/n you almost ready baby?" mom called out.

"yeah one sec!" i said. i grabbed my bracelets and walked out the bathroom.

"alright i'm ready!" i said walking to wear mom and travis were.

"okay let's go then." mom said and we walked down to the car to drive to the stadium. when we got to moms dressing room there were flowers.

"omgggg look at these flowers!" mom squealed. "they're so pretty!" mom said.

"they're from u2" travis said.

"awww i love them so much i have to thank them" mom said. we hung out in her dressing room until it was time for travis and i to head out to the tent. so when it was time we walked out there and the fans started going crazy.

"they're all cheering for us!" travis said.

"no i think they're just cheering for you" i said laughing.

"no they're doing it for you too!" travis said trying to cheer me up.

"i don't know...my moms fans don't really like me. mom says it's just because they're jealous of me but i don't know..." i said.

"it's definitely that. there nothing to hate about you you are such a sweet girl" travis said.

"thanks travis" i said with a smile. we got into the tent and people started to come up to to trade bracelets.

"do you wanna trade bracelets y/n?" travis asked.

"uhhh i don't know...maybe in a little" i said.

"okay" he said giving me a smile. i watched travis trade bracelets with the swifties for a little while but then travis waved me over.

"what's up?" i said.

"she wants to tell you something" travis said.

"oh alright" i said.