realization

y/n age: 14

travis is not y/n's dad in this.

mom and i were sitting on the couch watching greys with the cats. to be honest we do this like everyday. we'll either be watching this or friends. as we were watching there was a knock at the door.

"ooo trav is here!" mom squealed as she got up and i just rolled my eyes at her excitement. soon mom and trav walked back into the living room.

"hey y/n!" travis said.

"hey travis" i said giving him a smile. out of all of my moms boyfriends he's been my favorite.

mom sat down next to me and travis sat on her other side. she looked over at him and they just started making out.

"guys come on! there is a child here! i don't wanna see that!" i said scooting away.

"then go somewhere else" mom giggled.

"you guys are disgusting. anyway mom what's for dinner i'm hungry" i said.

"uhhh probably just gonna get take out tonight" she said in between kissing travis' lips.

"mom...can we please have a conversation without someone down your throat?" i asked.

"ugh fine" mom said pulling back "we'll finish later baby" she said with a wink.

"that's fucking disgusting" i said.

"hey language" mom said.

"anyway can we do something? i'm bored" i said.

"oh! i actually i have a song i just finished! do you guys wanna hear it?" mom said excitedly. i nodded and trav did as well.

"alright lemme pull it up" mom said taking out her phone.

"what's it about?" i asked.

"umm it's about a certain someone" mom said looking over to travis. he smiled at her and kissed her shoulder. then mom started playing the music.

the song was actually pretty good so far the details were very good. almost too good. it got to a part where it said scouts honor and my eyes widened. i knew what scouts honor was. three fingers. i hope she meant that they can trust each other and not something else. but i think it is that something else based on all the videos i've seen on tiktok of them at coachella. then the song finished.

"how'd you guys like it?" mom said.

"it was amazing baby! i loved it so much. i love your attention to detail." trav said.

"it was good but i have a question about one thing..." i said. i'd probably regret it.

"yeah?" mom said.

"um what did you mean by 'scouts honor" i said.

"oh um i-" mom said as her face turned red.

"just what i thought you meant. mom why are you talking about travis fingering you in your song?" i asked

"um how do you know what that is?" mom asked.

"mom i'm fourteen..." i said. she just turned a darker shade of red and travis was smiling.

"well she probably wrote about it because im good at doing it!" travis said. mom giggled and nodded a little.

"okay that's enough for me today. i'm going upstairs. whatever you guys do, don't do any scouts honor down here. got it?" i said.

"got it but can't make any promises!" mom said while travis saluted to me.

"you guys are so nasty" i said while giggling.

a few hours later i go downstairs to get a snack but around the corner i hear moaning. there is no fucking way they are having sex on the couch.

"YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE FUCKING ON THE COUCH!" i yelled.

"we're not" mom said before she let out a loud moan. i'd never heard her moan before and i didn't wanna hear it again. i covered my ears and ran back up stairs. about thirty minutes later i was called downstairs.

"yeah?" i called from the top of the stairs.

"come down we need to figure out what we're getting for dinner" mom said. i walked downstairs.

"how was your little supposed 'not fucking on the couch" i asked.

"ummm" travis said embarrassed.

"y/n i don't know if you should be asking that. that's something between trav and i" mom said.

"well it wasn't really between you two because i could hear your moaning all the way up in my room. by the way never wanna hear that again. next time do it in the music room or something. it's soundproof" i said. mom and trav looked at each other and gave a small smile. then started walking away.

"uh where are you guys going?" i asked.

"to the music room" mom said.

"i didn't mean right now! you guys just had sex not even an hour ago give it a rest!" i said.

"ugh you're no fun" mom pouted while trav laughed at her. i don't know what i'm gonna do with these two.