(Chapter 75)bio dad! Bruce Wayne sends his lawyers after Lila

Marinette was absolutely disgusted by Lila’s new lie. Lila had been telling the whole class about her new boyfriend. Who is this new boyfriend? None other than Damian Wayne. Why would this be so problematic? Because Damian is Marinette’s younger, twelve-year-old brother.

————————–

Marinette’s biological father is Bruce Wayne. He and her mother had met when she traveled abroad for college. It had been a whirlwind romance, but the couple decided to go their separate ways. Then Sabine found out she was pregnant with Marinette.

  ————————–

Bruce was still involved in Marinette’s life. Marinette spent a lot of her vacations in Gotham with her father. She had also grown close with all of her adopted siblings. Damian was the newest of her adopted siblings. He was rough around the edges to say the least. But he had started to open up recently, and enjoyed working on his art projects while Marinette worked on her designs.

  ————————–

So, when Marinette heard Lila say she was dating Damian, Marinette was furious. The Waynes were trying to keep Damian out of the public eye for the time being. Which means no one knows what he looks like or how old he is. Meaning he is a prime target for Lila and her lies. Marinette saw red as Lila kept going on and on about how romantic and attractive Damian is.

  ————————–

Marinette slammed her hands on the desk and jumped from her seat. “Would you shut up?! You have no idea what you are talking about!” The class is shocked into silence. Lila has a dark look flash across her face. “You have no idea what you are talking about! You are not dating Damian! No one is! He is only twelve! It is disgusting of you to say you are dating a twelve-year-old boy purely to get some attention!”

  ————————–

The class burst into chaos. They all started yelling at her for being so mean. “How could you say that Marinette?!” “What proof do you have!?” “How would you know anything about Damian?!” The class got ugly really quickly. They said horrible things about her, insulting and berating her for several minutes. They also tried to destroy several of her personal items. Marinette gathered her belonging that hadn’t been damaged and raced from the classroom.

  ————————–

Marinette was on a call with her father and siblings that night, and everything from that day came out. Bruce was furious at the conduct of the class and decided it was time to intervene. He had known about Lila since she arrived in Paris. He had wanted to intervene immediately, but Marinette asked him not to. She wanted to try and solve the problem on her own. But it had gone too far now.

  ————————–

The next day, Marinette was sitting in the back of the class when a team of people that she knew to be the Wayne lawyers came in. The head lawyer stepped closer to the class and spoke in a loud commanding voice. “Attention! We are here at the request of Mr. Wayne and his family. Firstly, we have lawsuits against one Lila Rossi. You have been lying about this family, but your recent lies about dating Damian Wayne are atrocious and are to cease immediately. A copy of the lawsuit has also been sent to your mother. As for the rest of you, you are being sued for destruction of property. You destroyed Mr. Wayne’s daughter’s personal belongings and are being sued for damages incurred.”

————————–

The class was completely stunned. First their friend had finally been revealed as a liar. But even worse, they were being sued?! When did they even destroy a Wayne’s property? Alya stood, trying to be respectful so as not to get in any more trouble. “Sir? What Wayne’s property did we destroy? I don’t know what you are talking about.” The head lawyer looked at Alya. “Yesterday, you verbally attacked and damaged Marinette Dupain-Cheng’s property. She is Mr. Wayne’s biological daughter. Mr. Wayne does not tolerate anyone harming his family in anyway.” The class was shocked and turned to look at Marinette, shocked that she is related to the Waynes.

  ————————–

The lawyer looked up at Marinette. “Miss Marinette, your father is waiting at the bakery, if you will come with us please.” Marinette got up and left the school to go see her family, leaving the class reeling from the revelations of the day. They couldn’t believe their friend was a Wayne.