No Second Chance

Luka Couffaine never had any sort of positive opinion on Chloe Bourgeois for as long as he was ever aware of her existence; the spoilt selfish daughter of Paris' Mayor who was a relentless bully of his sister Juleka who was mostly too quiet and too shy to speak up to defend herself. Just about no one in their class liked her as she could use her father's position and a too forgiving teacher to get away with her antics.

After Hawk Moth appeared creating supervillains; he was chosen to wield the Cat Miraculous and become the hero Black Feline working with his partner Ladybug. More often than not the Akumas were caused by Chloe's brattiness; he would never forgive Chloe for making it so that he had to fight his own sister when was turned into Reflekta. He kept it hidden but did had some vindictive pleasure in fighting her when was turned into Antibug.

Then Luka met Juleka's friend who was helping her to break out of her shell and the only one who suffered through Chloe's bullying more and longer than Juleka; Marinette Dupain-Cheng who he could clearly see was a funny amazing girl. It didn't take long for him to fall for her and the more time he spent with her the more he fell for her.

Chloe would never get any favors from him for her treatment of his 2 favourite girls. Only Bob Roth came close in his hate list; he was only able to stop himself from being Akumatized by reminding himself that he can't let Hawk Moth have any chance at his Miraculous and anyway he and Kitty Section managed to come up with a scheme to trick him into confessing on live feed.

Then at the fashion show with Marinette's contest winning hate design; Chloe's mother became Style Queen over a seat (it was really something that it was really easy for him to believe that the person who gave birth to Chloe could be so petty to give enough negative emotion to become Akumatized over something like that) and afterwards he had to deal with the idea that Marinette could be leaving Paris for a chance to pursue her designing dreams.

However during that fight Ladybug ended up losing the Bee Miraculous she was going to give to a new hero and who should find it but Chloe herself?

Angry over her mother's treatment she actually TRANSFORMED ON LIVE NEWS TV! As the new 'superhero' Queen Bee she then proceeded to intentionally almost crash a train so she could play hero and fail miserably in her attempts to save the day. She made no attempts to hide it afterwards as she tried to draw up congratulations to her; no hint of regret or remorse to what she had done or what could have happened.

All that was bad enough but the fact that Marinette's own parents were on that train... Knowing that the girl he was in love with was so close to being orphaned...

He didn't think that he could hate her more than he already did...

He took pleasure in seeing Ladybug call her out and the words from Chloe's mother... Okay he could tell that Audrey Bourgeois was a cruel selfish toxic parent and trying to please her always failed for Chloe so he could give a little sympathy but it was far outweighted by Chloe's own actions and attitude.

She became Queen Wasp and afterwards she held the Bee Miraculous and had the gall to plead:

"Give me a second chance, please!"

He then proceed to furiously grab and twist her arms' not caring how strong his grip and grabbed the Bee Miraculous from pushing as she tried to take it back.

"Black Feline..." Ladybug asked eyes widening as she never saw her chill partner act like this.

"Sorry Ladybug... It's just that my patience with Chloe's bull has come to an end." Luka told Ladybug as Nadja Chamack came over with the live TV crew to capture what is going on as he faced Chloe on the ground looking cold. "What makes you think that you deserve a second chance after that stunt you pulled? All those people who could have died on that train if we weren't able to stop it! You showed no regret or remorse to it all and you think that we are supposed for you asking to be given another chance looking sad like that? As far as I am concerned you never should have been given a first chance at all!" Luka snapped at her causing her to stand up looking furious as she dried away her tears.

"Who do you think you are you mangy cat? Do you not know who I am?" Chloe retorted and Luka laughed humorlessly.

"I think I am one half of the hero team who have to keep the citizens of Paris safe and you are a spoiled brat who thought that creating her own emergencies to fail at saving is what superheroes do. Do you not understand the consequences of your own actions... Oh I am sorry; I forgot that thanks to your rich Mayor father the concept of your own actions having consequences is a completely alien idea to you!" Luka shouted back at her as she was open mouthed. "I know that you are a selfish bully who takes huge pleasure in picking on your own classmates; most of the time when Akumas came from your class it's your fault! Letting you keep the Bee Miraculous would give Paris a 2nd supervillain!" Luka continued on and Chloe got angry.

"You watch what you say! My daddy can and will ruin you! I will make sure that he sends the police against you both and treat you as Hawk Moth's helpers if you don't give me back my Miraculous! I will ruin you both!" Chloe shouted as she lunged forward but Ladybug easily took her down shaking her head.

"To think that I was starting to feel sorry for you at the moment... I hope you will be held accountable for the train incident; if any who was on the train or had loved ones there want to press charges then I would be happy to make any sort of statements necessary." Ladybug said getting the thought to put the idea through the live TV news. Ladybug and Black Feline then made their exit as Chloe fumed.

The people on the train did end up pressing charges inspired by what they saw on TV and were quite vocal to the news and social media; refusing to let the Mayor sweep it under the rug. Audrey went back to New York leaving her family high and dry and there was now an investigation about Chloe's conduct in school so until then she was under suspension.

"You ever think that you will regret staying here and not going to New York girl?" Alya Cesaire after school asked her best friend Marinette after a day where the class and school pretty much spent their free time celebrating about Chloe's predicament; only Ms Bustier and Adrien Agreste didn't seem to happy and were feeling sorry for Chloe.

"There is always chances and New York would be great if I didn't have to study under Chloe's mom... Can you imagine her deciding to try and mould me into the daughter she wished Chloe was?" Marinette asked and there was a shriek from Juleka who was nearby.

"I have seen late night horror movies on TV and yet that was the scariest thing that I ever heard!" Juleka shuddered causing the others to laugh.

"Just a surprise that it was Black Feline who was calling her out on live news! He always seemed to be so chill; I would have thought that if any of the heroes would do so then it would be Ladybug." Nino admitted and there were murmurs of agreement; the Chloe dissenters had become more fans of Black Feline than they already were.

"You think that he was too harsh..." Marinette ended up asking remembering what Adrien had said earlier; he always seemed nice enough even if he did seem to be an apologist for Chloe at times.

"Girl; you really got to stop listening to Adrien when it comes to Chloe..." Alya sighed as she did a lot to keep Marinette away from Adrien when Chloe was involved.

"Plus after how she treated my two favourite girls; I would say that he was too kind." Luka said coming from behind to greet Marinette and his sister having come to meet them after school. Marinette and Juleka smiled at him and Alya grinned when she saw the look that Marinette gave Luka; from how the two lovebirds to be acted and how Luka spoke about Marinette you would be shocked to find that they weren't together (not yet anyway). "How are your parents?" Luka asked Marinette and she nodded.

"They are doing good; for now time not working on the bakery is spent talking with the lawyer." Marinette replied as not only was this about the case for the train fiasco but the Dupain-Chengs were pushing how Chloe had always treated their only daughter.

"I am glad; I won't be held responsible for what I would have done if you lost your parents because of that spoiled brat." Luka said with an uncharacterist look on his face as he took Marinette's hands and in that moment everyone around would believe he would commit murder to avenge Marinette's parents.

"Well you can tell them yourself; there is a free session later to spend time with them so you can come if you want." Marinette told Luka as they said goodbye to everyone else and left together.

"Should you let your mum know that Luka has gone to see the future in-laws?" Alya asked Juleka who gave a nod.

This story is not mine