Chapter Three

Bryan could tell that Johnnie was uncomfortable but he didn't care. He was just glad that they were all still being friendly and getting along.

He decided to change the subject. "Well, it's getting late. I'm gonna go to bed." Bryan stood up and stretched.

"Okay, night!" Alex replied. Kyle and Shannon head upstairs too, since they're pretty tired.

Bryan heads upstairs to his room and shuts the door behind him. Johnnie and Alex were left alone in the living room.

Johnnie looks at Alex, before he leans in to kiss her. Alex smiles and kisses Johnnie back. She wraps her arms around him and pulls him closer to her.

"I love you so much," Johnnie says, happily. Running a hand through her colored dyed scene hair.

Alex giggles softly and runs her fingers through Johnnie's hair. "I love you too, Johnnie. You know, I'm really glad we met. You've made me so happy."

"You make me happy too," Johnnie replied. Before shifting and holding her hands, looking at the kandi bracelets on her wrists. "Um,"

Alex noticed Johnnie looking at her bracelets and smiled. "Oh, you like my bracelets? They're pretty cute, aren't they?"

"Yeah they are." Johnnie kisses her wrists before lifting his head. "Did Bryan make you uncomfortable?"

Alex was caught off guard by the question but she didn't want to lie to Johnnie. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, he did. I don't know why he was being so... suggestive during the skit. It made me uncomfortable."

"I was more uncomfortable and pressured when he wanted us to make out for Kyle's vlog." Johnnie shakes his head. "But, he's always been like that.."

Alex nodded in agreement. She had always noticed that Bryan was a little weird and flirty, but she never thought it would go as far as it did during the skit.

She didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. "I guess we just have to put up with it."

"Yeah, we have been putting up with it." Johnnie nods, "I mean, it's just for YouTube.. it's not like– I don't know."

Alex smiled at Johnnie's attempt to reassure her. "You're right. It's just for YouTube, and it's not like we're actually doing anything wrong. I'm just being sensitive."

"Sensitive? No, no." Johnnie smiled as he held her close. "You're not sensitive, I just saw how uncomfortable you looked and it made me worry."

Alex hugged Johnnie tightly and buried her face in his shoulder. She was grateful for his concern, even though she didn't want to make a big deal out of it. "Thank you for caring about me, Johnnie. I'm sorry for being so dramatic."

"Stoppp," Johnnie kisses her head, smiling at her. Alex laughed and playfully nudged Johnnie's shoulder. "I can't help it! You're just so sweet and caring. It's hard not to get emotional when you're being so sweet."

Johnnie rolls his eyes playfully at her. Before cuddling with her on the couch, falling asleep with her in his arms.

Alex smiled as Johnnie cuddled up next to her. She felt safe and content in his arms. She snuggled up to him and soon fell asleep too. She slept peacefully, feeling safe and loved.