Chapter Fourteen

As Johnnie tried to fall asleep, he couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment.

He was finally reconnecting with someone he cared about, and it felt good to know that he wasn't alone.

He closed his eyes and let the sound of the night lull him to sleep, dreaming of the day when he would see Jake again.

The next morning, the sun shines brightly in the sky. Johnnie grunts in annoyance when the sun hits his slept in makeup eyes.

Johnnie slowly opens his eyes, squinting as the sunlight hits his face. He groans and rolls over, burying his face in his pillow to try and escape the bright light. He reaches for his phone and checks the time, realizing that it's already late in the morning.

Johnnie sees some text messages from Jake, then he remembers. He bolts up in his bed, groaning from the hangover he feels.

Johnnie quickly checks his messages and sees that Jake has sent him a good morning text.

He smiles as he reads it, feeling a sense of excitement as he realizes that they're finally going to see each other again.

Johnnie quickly texts back, letting Jake know that he's awake and that he's looking forward to their meeting.

Jake's phone buzzes as he receives Johnnie's text. He quickly opens it and reads it, feeling a surge of happiness as he realizes that Johnnie is awake and ready to see him. Jake smiles and quickly types out a reply, telling Johnnie that he's on his way to pick him up.

Johnnie sends a quick, '🦇🖤'. Before getting out of bed and getting ready, he takes a shower, does his emo hair and gets dressed in his usual emo outfit and applies his usual emo makeup, as he does everyday.  [ :3 ]

Jake chuckles at the bat emoji and the heart that Johnnie sent him. Then gets ready himself.

Jake's punk outfit is a bit more 70s-inspired, with his t-shirt featuring a faded print of a punk band from the era. He wears a black  jacket over it, with the sleeves rolled up to reveal his tattooed arms. His ripped jeans are a little more tight-fitting than the ones he usually wears, and he completes the look with a pair of black platform boots.

As Jake gets into his car and starts to drive, he can't help but feel a  little nervous. He hasn't seen Johnnie since they were teenagers, young kids.

As Jake drives towards Johnnie's house, he tries to calm his nerves. He can't believe that he's actually going to see his old friend again after all these years.

He wonders if Johnnie will still look the same or if he's changed a lot. Jake also wonders what Johnnie will think of his new look - he's hoping that Johnnie will appreciate the effort he's put into his appearance.

He arrives to the emo's house, seeing Johnnie walking outside with his black leather jacket on, a band tee and his usual skinny jeans. His emo-ness hasn't changed at all, he just looks older and tatted.

Jake smiles as he pulls up to the curb, seeing Johnnie standing outside. He can't help but notice how good Johnnie looks, with his tatted arms and his signature emo-style. Jake rolls down his window and waves at Johnnie, calling out to him.

"Jake!" Johnnie beams as he gets into the passenger seat. He gasps as he pulls his friend into a hug. "Oh my fuckin' god..."