Chapter Twenty-Two

Jake felt his heart drop. It was true, he raided Johnnie on twitch last night.

Jake's mind races as he tries to process the information. He remembers that he raided Johnnie on twitch last night, but he had no idea that it was such a significant moment for him.

"I'm sorry, Johnnie. I didn't realize how much that raid meant to you. I'm so glad that it helped you stay alive. I'm here for you, okay? I'll always be here for you."

Johnnie shakes his head. "Why was I thinking it was awhile ago..? Have I just, gotten used to seeing you again that it already felt like months..? I Literally just met up with you today. I was gonna kill myself last night."

Jake is stunned by Johnnie's comment. He had no idea that Johnnie had already grown so attached to him in such a short amount of time.

He feels a rush of emotions as he realizes how much Johnnie means to him too. "I don't know why time feels like it's flying by so fast."

He says, squeezing Johnnie's hand. "I'm glad that we met up again, Johnnie. I'm glad that I was able to be there for you when you needed me."

Johnnie shifts and hugs the taller younger punk male. "Holy fuck.. I was actually gonna kill myself last night." He says again, he was in disbelief with himself.

Jake hugs Johnnie back tightly, feeling a surge of protectiveness over him."I'm so glad that you didn't, Johnnie. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it."

He says, trying to comfort him. "You're a strong person, Johnnie. You've been through so much, but you're still here. That's a testament to your resilience and your will to live."

"Well, you lasted nine or so years without checking on me." Johnnie jokingly says, rolling his eyes. "I thought you'd be done with me."

Jake laughs and shakes his head. "You're right, I should have checked on you sooner. But I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not." He says, playfully bumping his shoulder against Johnnie's.

Johnnie laughs. His blue eyes soften as he looks at Jake with a lovable look.
Jake notices the loving look in Johnnie's eyes and feels his heart flutter.

He can't help but smile back at him. "You know, you're pretty damn cute when you smile." He says, trying to be playful.

Johnnie felt a bit flustered. "Shut the fuck up," He laughs and looks away, fixing his emo hair for a second.

Jake laughs and nudges Johnnie again. "Aww, is someone blushing?" He teases, leaning in closer to Johnnie. "You know, I think it's adorable when you're flustered."

Johnnie laughs harder, he playfully shoves Jake aside. "Stop itttt."