Chapter Twenty-Nine

"I love you too, Jake. More than myself." Johnnie smiled as he leaned in and reconnected there lips.

Jake kisses Johnnie back passionately, pulling him close and wrapping his arms around him. He feels like he's finally found his soulmate, someone who understands and accepts him for who he is.

As they kiss, he can't help but feel a sense of happiness and contentment, knowing that he's found true love with Johnnie.

Jake kisses Johnnie back passionately, pulling him close and wrapping his arms around him.

He feels like he's finally found his soulmate, someone who understands and accepts him for who he is.

As they kiss, he can't help but feel a sense of happiness and contentment, knowing that he's found true love with Johnnie.

"So,.. are we boyfriends?" Johnnie awkwardly asked, flustered.

Jake chuckles at Johnnie's awkwardness, finding it endearing. "Of course we're boyfriends! I wouldn't want it any other way." He says, smiling widely. "You're mine now, and I'm never letting you go."

Johnnie blushed at those words. He rolls his eyes and smiled, but suddenly his anxiety crawled up and his smile faded.

Jake notices the change in Johnnie's expression and immediately becomes concerned. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" He asks, gently caressing Johnnie's cheek and trying to comfort him.

"No, no." Johnnie leaned into the touch. His blue eyes look up to Jake's face. "You won't hurt me, right?"

Jake's heart sinks at the question, and he pulls Johnnie into a tight hug. "Of course I won't hurt you, baby. I would never hurt you, and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you're safe and happy. I promise you that."

He says, kissing the top of Johnnie's head. "You don't have to worry about anything, okay? I'm here for you, always."

Johnnie felt reassured by those words. He started to smile as tears rise in his eyes.

Jake holds Johnnie close, rubbing his back soothingly. "Shh, it's okay. Let it all out." He says, noticing the tears in his eyes.

He knows that Johnnie has been through a lot in the past, and he's glad that he can finally provide him with the comfort and safety that he deserves.

Johnnie broke down into tears, crying all his emotions out. His face hides into Jake's shoulder as he cries.

Jake holds Johnnie tightly as he cries, gently rocking him back and forth and whispering soothing words in his ear.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here. Let it all out, and don't hold anything back. You don't have to be strong all the time. I've got you, and I'm not going anywhere." He says, rubbing Johnnie's back and stroking his hair.

Johnnie is hysterically sobbing at this point, he's been in so much pain for years.

Especially since he lost his dad, Bryan manipulating him, and his relationship broken with Alex, and his self-hatred, it just came crashing down.

Jake's heart breaks as he listens to Johnnie's sobs. He knows that Johnnie has been through so much, and he feels helpless to ease his pain.

He continues to hold him tightly, letting him cry it out and offering whatever comfort he can. "I'm so sorry you've been hurting so much, baby. I wish I could take all your pain away. But I'm here for you, and I'm not going anywhere. I love you, Johnnie."

"You're my savior...!" Johnnie cried out as he lifted his head. Makeup smeared in black streaks as he hiccuped sobs.

Jake chuckles softly at Johnnie's words, touched by the sentiment. He gently wipes away the black streaks of makeup, revealing Johnnie's beautiful face underneath.