CHAPTER 2

I woke up,  Beside me Ira was still sound asleep, her small body curled up under the blanket

I woke up, 
Beside me Ira was still sound asleep, her small body curled up under the blanket.

Today, I took a leave from the hospital. I quietly got out of bed, careful not to disturb her, and went through my morning routine.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I returned to the bedroom and sat beside Ira.

Gently, I caressed her hair and whispered, "Baby, wake up."

She stirred a little but didn't open her eyes. Deciding she needed more sleep, I headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Once dressed in a simple t-shirt and trousers, I made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

As the aroma of fresh coffee filled the air, I thought about checking on Ira again.

Walking back to the bedroom, I found her sitting up in bed, rubbing her eyes. I cooed at her, and she reached out to be picked up.

Placing her on my neck, I carried her out to the balcony for a morning walk. Ira, still groggy, clung to me, gradually waking up with each passing minute.

After a little while, I took her back inside, gave her a bath, and dressed her in a cute blue cotton frock.

Just as I finished, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to findShrija standing there, her arms laden with huge packages. She walked in without a hug, heading straight for Ira.

"Shri Maasi!" Ira giggled as Shrija picked her up.

Shrija cooed at her, "Baby ja bhi laga do .....shriiii ...jaaa," and I couldn't help but chuckle at their bond. Ira hugged Shrija tightly, clearly delighted to see her.

(Add ja too)

Shrija then placed Ira in her lap and pointed towards the packages on the table.

I opened them to find a beautiful yellow customized sharara and a pink crop top for Ira, along with a matching set for me.

"Shrija, Hrida will be mad at me for twinning with Ira," I said, laughing.

"She will twin with her tomorrow," Shrija replied with a smile.

I just hummed in agreement.

Shrija had to leave because she needed to go to Hrida for her dress.

As the afternoon sun peeked through the windows, I dressed my baby. She looked adorable with her chubby cheeks and those mesmerizing green eyes.

Her tiny giggles filled the room.

After getting Ira ready, I got dressed myself. Today, I gave Maya aunty the day off. I informed her in the morning.

I picked up my bag and Ira's bag, making sure everything we needed was packed. With a gentle smile, I cooed Ira to come with me.