CHAPTER 21

Chapter 22,23 and 24 available on scrollstack!!

I want dher saare comments

Target 🎯 740 votes and 130 comments!!

--------------

The evening was filled with laughter and light as Ira and I played together

Her tiny feet pitter-pattered across the room as she chased after me, her giggles echoing in the air.

"Mumma pakko!" she yelled, her voice full of excitement.

(Mumma pakdo)

I climbed onto the bed, and Ira followed, standing on the mattress and stretching her arms out toward me.

I decided to jump off the bed to keep the game going, my feet barely touching the ground before I took off running.

But in my haste, I didn't notice Veer standing nearby, and I collided with him.

Before I could lose my balance, his strong arms wrapped around me, steadying me. For a brief moment, our eyes met.

"Careful," he said softly, his voice filled with concern.

I nodded, feeling a warmth in my chest that I hadn’t anticipated.

But before I could dwell on it, I felt a tug at my legs.

I looked down and saw Ira, determinedly trying to wedge herself between us, her little hands pushing at our legs as she made space for herself.

I couldn’t help but laugh at her antics, her big eyes filled with mischief.

Veer chuckled as well, scooping Ira up into his arms.

She giggled, her chubby fingers reaching for his face.

As I looked up, I noticed a scatter packet on the floor, the one Veer had tossed aside in his rush to catch me.

My heart skipped a beat, realizing I had called him "Veer" for the first time. It was a small thing, but it felt significant, like a step toward something I wasn’t sure of yet.

Trying to shake off the thought, I pointed at the packet and asked,

"What’s in these packets?"

He was busy entertaining Ira, but without missing a beat, he replied, "Chocates!"

I raised an eyebrow, "Kya?"

He grinned, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.
"Chocolates."

We both burst out laughing, the sound filling the room.

For a moment, everything felt light, easy almost like how things used to be. I glanced at the packets again and teased,

"Who told you to buy the whole store?"