CHAPTER 31

32 is available on scrollstack ✨
Pichle chapter me engagement kaafi acchi thi aap logon ki!!
Thank you...

1k votes 🎯
Comments bhi last chapter ki trh!!
200+

1k votes 🎯 Comments bhi last chapter ki trh!!200+

I was fuming.
The frustration in my chest was almost unbearable.

She had done it on purpose, that much I knew. Kiara had ruined my mehendi with the exact precision that only someone doing it intentionally could muster.

I was seething, trying to keep my composure when I saw Saanvi approaching, but Ira wasn’t with her.

My heart dropped for a second.

Saanvi smiled, a little mischievously, and said, "Bhabhi, mehendi dikhana."

I reluctantly showed her the smeared pattern on my hand.

She tilted her head and asked, "Bhabhi, ye kaise hua?"

"That bitch did it intentionally," I snapped, unable to hold back the anger in my voice.

Saanvi’s face hardened, and she clenched her fists.

"Wait, bhabhi. Let me teach her a good lesson," she said, already turning on her heels.

I grabbed her arm, forcing a bitter smile.

"I’ll handle her." My voice was firmer than I expected, as if I had somehow found control in the chaos.

Ira. I suddenly remembered Ira.

I couldn’t see her anywhere, and my heart pounded again.

Where’s Ira?” I asked, trying to keep the panic out of my voice.

Saanvi smiled, her eyes softening. "Ira’s with mom."

Relief washed over me.

I nodded. But I couldn’t stop looking at my hand—the name that had meant so much, now smudged and unclear.

It was Veer’s name, the first time I had written it in mehendi, and it was ruined.

I picked up a henna cone, determined to fix the mess.

Saanvi excused herself, stepping away to take a call. Alone, I stared at the smudge and tried to correct it, but I was struggling.

My right hand was useless; I couldn’t do it with my left.

My eyes were beginning to blur with unshed tears, emotions swirling in me like a storm.

It wasn’t just the mehendi—it was everything. The significance, the emotions tied to that name.

And then, suddenly, I felt a warm arm around my waist, pulling me close.

I looked up, startled, and there he was—Veer, sitting beside me. His face softened when he saw my tear-filled eyes, his brow furrowing in concern.