CHAPTER 18

Chapter 19, 20 & 21 update on scrollstack ✨

Comment krna kyu bnd kar diya
(I love to read comments)

Ye lo update!!
Target bhi nahi poora kiya

Won't update next chapter until the target gets completed

Target 🎯 580 votes and 80 comments!!
------------

Target 🎯 580 votes and 80 comments!! ------------

F L A S H B A C K     S T A R T S

I remember that day all too well—the day I left for my business trip.

I woke up to the sight of her, curled up on the couch, a book in her hands.

But something about the way she was reading, so intensely, so absorbed, made me uneasy.

I couldn’t see the title from where I stood and went to the washroom.

When I came back and saw her and when I read those lines I was hell shocked.

"He kissed her jaw and she was melting under his touch."

What the crap are you reading?” The words came out harsher than I intended.

She startled, closing the book so quickly it was as if she was hiding something.

Her eyes met mine, and there was a flicker of surprise.

When did you wake up?” she asked, trying to divert the conversation.

I ignored her question, my irritation bubbling up.

When you were engrossed in reading this shit.” The words hung in the air between us, sharp and accusing.

She stood up, facing me head-on, something defiant in her stance.

“This is not— You don’t know anything about it.”

Her boldness caught me off guard.

She was usually so careful, so measured in her responses, but this... this was new.

I smirked, trying to regain control of the situation, the power that seemed to be slipping away from me.

Do you want to create what you read?” I challenged, my tone laced with condescension.

The book flew out of her hands in the next instant, sailing through the air and hitting me square in the chest.

Anger flared up inside me, a white-hot flash that I couldn’t suppress.

“I told you to behave,” I snapped, my voice low and dangerous.

She did flinch. She looked at me with those eyes—those eyes that seemed to see right through me—and rolled them, as if I was the one being ridiculous.