CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 12 updated on scrollstack ✨!!

As he pulled the car over, I noticed the uneasy tension in the air. My heart sank when he suddenly dropped a bomb. MARRIAGE!!

"What?" I asked, my voice trembling.

Without a word, he drove us to the courthouse. The stark realization hit me hard I was being dragged into a legal labyrinth, my baby Ira left with aunty.

The thought of her vulnerability ignited a fresh wave of panic. I could already hear her cries echoing in my mind.

When he stopped the car, I was numb.

He flung open the door and barked, "Come out!"

His voice was like a command from a distant, cold land. I hesitated, but his roar pierced through my fear, "Come out!"

With trembling legs, I stepped out of the car and stood in front of him.

I was tiny in comparison, barely reaching his shoulder. Desperation surged through me.

Without thinking, I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer, my hands shaking. His eyes met mine, and for a moment, I saw a flicker of something regret, perhaps, or just cold resolve.

"Why are you doing this to us?"
I blurted out, tears streaming down my face.

"After all the struggles, I've finally found stability and peace. Don't ruin it for us now. Please."

He didn't flinch.

Instead, he gently removed my hands from his collar, his expression hardening.

"I want everything that is mine" he said, his voice devoid of warmth.

I was overwhelmed, my mind racing as he dragged me into the courthouse.

It was as if the weight of his world had come crashing down on mine. He was a billionaire, and with that power, it felt like he could bend reality to his will. I was just a pawn in his game.

As we entered the courtroom, a man approached us.

His gaze met mine, and a smirk spread across his face.

My anger flared, and I snapped, "Has kyun rhe?" The man quickly looked away, avoiding my glare.

(Why are you laughing?)

Mr. Rajvansh addressed Sameer with cold authority, "Sameer, have you done what I asked?"

Sameer's response was curt, "Yes, sir."

So his name is Sameer!!

Mr. Rajvansh then turned his steely gaze toward me and, with a subtle nod, directed my attention to the papers on the table.