CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 28, 29 , 30 & 31 available on scrollstack ✨

Comments Krna band kar dia kya
Do inline comments

Target 880 votes and 150 comments
----------------

Lying on the bed, Ira snuggled against me, dressed in a striped T-shirt, beige jacket, and blue denim jeans

Her soft breaths and the gentle rise and fall of her chest were comforting

Her soft breaths and the gentle rise and fall of her chest were comforting. I couldn't help but feel a swell of contentment as I lay there, my heart full, my leave finally giving me a rare moment to cherish with my little one.

I tickled Ira's sides, and her giggles filled the room, a sound that always made my heart skip a beat.

For once, I was not bound by the usual rush of work; it was a rare day off, and it felt like a gift from the universe. The stillness of the room, save for Ira's delightful laughter, made me realize how much I needed this pause.

Grinning, I grabbed my phone and decided to capture this sweet moment.

"Baby, say papa!" I coaxed, holding the phone up to record. Ira, absorbed in her doll, didn't respond at first.

I tried again, playfully teasing her,

"Baby, say papa!" But she remained engrossed in her little world.

I leaned closer, and with a soft chuckle, I asked,

"You're my baby, aren't you?" She looked up at me, her tiny arms wrapping around me in a hug.

My heart melted.
I continued recording, "Say papa!"

Just then, I reached for the frame on the side table, showing Ira a picture of Veer.

I said, "Pa...paa," and held the frame where she could see it.

She blinked at the photo, her little face thoughtful. Then, with surprising clarity, she began to say, "Pa...pa... Papu papa papa."